Popeyes Chicken / rude and inefficient service

1 801. MATHESON ROADMississauga, Ontario, Canada Review updated:

1. No one available at the cash counter to take customer orders.

2. After a wait of 5 minutes, finally I place order with cashier "rahim", who when I inquire about sandwiches, laughs and mentions in a very ridiculing manner in front of other customers also waiting to be served, that they have all types of sandwiches, incl, fish, chicken and even whole goat!

3. When I object to his behavior, he laughs and winks to his colleagues behind the counter and in the kitchen. I then asked for the manager, whose name was "hamza" and register a complaint about this flippant and insulting behavior. I did not see any willingness to address this issue or to reprimand this cashier and when I asked for a popeyes office number to register my complaint I was not provided one.

4. I have the next day complained to their website tel no. [protected] and recorded my complaint with "lailin", the customer service agent.

5. Since I did not hear from them, I called again on june 6th and again on 19th june, but got the same replies... 'we are very sorry, but we will forward the report again and you will hear from us soon'.

6. As for the tel. Contact or email of any senior people, I drew a blank. They didn't want to provide any.
My conclusion. Do not visit any popeyes chicken branches in canada as they overplay their halal angle to act arrogant and be rude to customers. !

In the past too, I have had issues with them not giving the right order or being sly and giving more wings or drumsticks instead of thighs and breasts, being very slow or giving stupid replies to questions. As far as I am concerned, I will not be visiting them anymore and will recommend the same to all my friends/acquaintances.

Ta

Comments

• Al
      28th of Oct, 2008

Worst sevice in fast food. Visited 2 times. 1st time was at 9pm. Legs and thighs not available.
    2nd time I ordered 16 piece legs and thighs mild. Recieved a 12 piece mixed spicey. The young kid repeated my order 3 times and still got it wrong.
    The hire teens that don't care, and are just there for a paycheck. When talking to the manager on the phone, he seem not to care either.
    To sum it up, we paid for 16 pieces and got 12 which was mix and spicy wich is a 4piece ripoff!!!