Popeyes Chicken / bad food preparation
On 7/13/07, I purchased chicken and an order of french fries from Popeyes on Boston Road, Bronx, New York.
Upon arrival home and opening the french fries, I found 5 shrimp mixed in with the fries. This is a very serious issue for me as I have life threatening allergies to shell fish. If these foods are going to cross contaminate, then Popeyes should advise their customers of this. I had to throw away the fries. I did not see any sign in the establishment addressing this.
More Popeyes Chicken Complaints & Reviews
- Popeyes Chicken - halal meat 
- Popeyes Restaurant - complete an online survey to receive validation code for free food is a scam 
- Popeyes Chicken - poor food, poor service, false advertising! 
- Popeyes Chicken And Biscuits - upset stomach 
- Popeyes Chicken & Biscuits - unsanitary restrooms and poor customer service! 
- Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen - 5 pc tender combo, cajun fish and shrimp meal
- Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen - payment
- Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen - food
- Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen - missing items from the delivery 
- Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen - popeyes 11358