Popeyes Chicken & Biscuits - Memphis / nasty service at the drive-through!

My kids and I went to popeye's in memphis (Winchester road) last night to pick up dinner. We noticed a lot of cars in the drive thru and a line of customers inside at the counter also.

I really wanted to try the catfish basket, so we waited in line at the drive thru. We placed our order and I paid with my credit card. There was no mention of a delay in preparing my order until once they had my signature on the credit card slip, then things went down hill. She told me to pull up and that my order would be out in 1 minute.

Nearly 5 minutes later a worker came out but it was not to bring my order... It was to tell me to move further away from the restaurant's door because I was holding up their line! When I asked about my order, I was told that they were very busy and she didn't know how much longer it would take. Well it took over 10 minutes to get my order. By then I was totally ticked off. To add insult to injury, when I got home I noticed that they left off my biscuit and the shrimp basket, was actually a basket full of fries with a few popcorn shrimp on top. The person that took my order (And lied to me) was tenisha... Her name is on the receipt. Next time, i'll know better than to "pull up". It's either my food at the window or my money back on the spot!

N  14th of Jan, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
i was very disappointed very
N  7th of May, 2013 by
I was waited on by deidrie and I she was very rude from the start. A truck in front of me just got done placing their order so I pulled up to the speaker after they were done. Someone said something over the speaker that wasn't even clear. So I thought they were talking to the person in the truck still at the window. So I waited and then they said it again but this time she yelled it at me! Ignored her rudeness and started placing my order. I pulled up to the window and she contined being rude. And slung the bag of food at me while only holding onto one strap and about poured the bag out! Left very upset I was treated that way and the whole time showed respect to her! Store number is 5478. Her name was Deidrie.

Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen Logo Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen