Popeyes Chicken & Biscuits - Memphis / nasty service at the drive-through!
My kids and I went to popeye's in memphis (Winchester road) last night to pick up dinner. We noticed a lot of cars in the drive thru and a line of customers inside at the counter also.
I really wanted to try the catfish basket, so we waited in line at the drive thru. We placed our order and I paid with my credit card. There was no mention of a delay in preparing my order until once they had my signature on the credit card slip, then things went down hill. She told me to pull up and that my order would be out in 1 minute.
Nearly 5 minutes later a worker came out but it was not to bring my order... It was to tell me to move further away from the restaurant's door because I was holding up their line! When I asked about my order, I was told that they were very busy and she didn't know how much longer it would take. Well it took over 10 minutes to get my order. By then I was totally ticked off. To add insult to injury, when I got home I noticed that they left off my biscuit and the shrimp basket, was actually a basket full of fries with a few popcorn shrimp on top. The person that took my order (And lied to me) was tenisha... Her name is on the receipt. Next time, i'll know better than to "pull up". It's either my food at the window or my money back on the spot!
More Popeyes Chicken & Biscuits - Memphis Complaints & Reviews
- Popeyes Chicken - halal meat 
- Popeyes Restaurant - complete an online survey to receive validation code for free food is a scam 
- Popeyes Chicken - poor food, poor service, false advertising! 
- Popeyes Chicken And Biscuits - upset stomach 
- Popeyes Chicken - bad food preparation 
- Popeye's - chicken dinner meal
- Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen - bad food and bad service
- Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen - food order
- popeyes - management
- Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen - the whole thing