Popeye's Chicken / service, and prduct

1 Akron, OH, United States Review updated:
Phone: 330-253-9077

On 5/30/08 I went to Popeye's to get an 8pc bucket, a shrimp basket, onion rings, two pieces of spicey chicken, and a soda. I waited 45 minutes for my meal to be prepared, after bringing my meal to the car. I had to go inside to get my soda, that they had forgotten. Once getting home, I realized that they had forgotten my two pieces of spicey chicken. I returned to Popeye's shortly after, to inform them about my chicken. At first they did not want to supply me with the chicken i had brought, so i had to pull everything out of the bag including the proof of purchase. Once pulling the items out and opening them infront of the cashier, I had realized that I had recieved two pieces of shrimp in my shrimp basket. The cashier gladly gave me my two piece, and added a few more pieces of shrimp. I finally return home, to finally enjoy my meal with my family. I picked up a piece of breast to bit into it, to find short black pieces of hair fried into the skin. Every member in my household has long hair, at this time I realized that one of the workers(female) had short black hair. At this point I said, just forget it and threw the entire thing out. This whole mess took a total of almost a hour and a half.

Sh

Comments

• Un
      14th of Jun, 2010
    Popeye's Chicken - where the chicken
    Popeye's chicken
    Derry
    New Hampshire

I would like to know where is there a Popeye's Chicken in NH I hear about it on TV the only thing that is in NH (KFC) (Boston market) for chicken. and I don't like (Boston Market) never have never will. so where is (KFC) competition or is it that (Popeye's to chicken) lol for the competition
    John

• Fa
      13th of Aug, 2013

I also had problems with Popeye's. I am a disabled, Catholic Priest. Like most priests, I am a senior citizen. I happen to be a retired naval officer and presented my military ID.
    I usually get either a military or a senior citizen discount. This time I got a rude attitude, no water, [the company says they were out of small cups], and a long wait for my four orders. I eat our a lot and will most likely avoid Popeye's in the future. I did find the place was busy, but perhaps with such rudeness, the business will not continue at the rapid clip it was today. I was a bit taken back with the service and the rudeness. I did want the cup of water to take a pain pill. I walk with a can because of a broken leg. I know what it is like to serve the community and this was not the best of service.