Popeye's Chicken / service, and prduct
On 5/30/08 I went to Popeye's to get an 8pc bucket, a shrimp basket, onion rings, two pieces of spicey chicken, and a soda. I waited 45 minutes for my meal to be prepared, after bringing my meal to the car. I had to go inside to get my soda, that they had forgotten. Once getting home, I realized that they had forgotten my two pieces of spicey chicken. I returned to Popeye's shortly after, to inform them about my chicken. At first they did not want to supply me with the chicken i had brought, so i had to pull everything out of the bag including the proof of purchase. Once pulling the items out and opening them infront of the cashier, I had realized that I had recieved two pieces of shrimp in my shrimp basket. The cashier gladly gave me my two piece, and added a few more pieces of shrimp. I finally return home, to finally enjoy my meal with my family. I picked up a piece of breast to bit into it, to find short black pieces of hair fried into the skin. Every member in my household has long hair, at this time I realized that one of the workers(female) had short black hair. At this point I said, just forget it and threw the entire thing out. This whole mess took a total of almost a hour and a half.
More Popeye's Chicken Complaints & Reviews
- Popeyes Chicken - halal meat 
- Popeyes Restaurant - complete an online survey to receive validation code for free food is a scam 
- Popeyes Chicken - poor food, poor service, false advertising! 
- Popeyes Chicken And Biscuits - upset stomach 
- Popeyes Chicken - bad food preparation 
- Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen - Customer Service
- Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen - food quality 
- [Resolved] Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen - I’m complaining about the area manager.
- Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen - racism 
- Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen - manager and customer service