Pogo.com / I won the jackpot, but they wont pay!
I won a jackpot which was doubled since i have been a member for 4-5 years now. Finally after doing all the links and giving them all the info needed the page said to wait 60 days well 60 days went bye and i emailed them which took at least 6 different times because all they had was some crazy automated email reply then then send me email saying i wont get the money that at some time during my member ship i have cheated, and that it may not have been me but maybe someone using my acct. thats a dang lie and they don't have to prove it they said. I like to play games on the site and never played for the jackpot. If they aren't gonna pay people when they win then don't have it.
More Pogo.com Complaints & Reviews
- Pogo.com - Club Pogo Jackpots not paying! 
- On Line Games Pogo / Ea www.ea.com CA - Cancel charge authorization 
- Dri Electronic Arts, Dri*gamezone - Fraud 
- Club Pogo - Unable to play pogo games 
- Electronic Arts / The Sims 3 - Too Many To Mention 
- Electronic Arts (EA) - dragon age and customer service in general
- Electronic Arts (EA) - lost an inform card
- Electronic Arts (EA) - pogo 
- Electronic Arts (EA) - Fifa 17
- Electronic Arts (EA) - The Sims 3