Pogo Games / The biggest culprits in taking money

The Pogo Games site is one of the biggest culprits in taking money every month from credit cards. The site they provide to cancel your account is setup to have the consumer fail to (or believe they have failed to) cancel their account. One cannot navigate the site-therefore the complaints and cancellations go "unnoticed." I have actually emailed them for the past six months and to absolutely NO AVAIL!! I cannot find a phone number or address for these people. I will spread the word on this site!!! I want a refund for all the monies they have taken from my account for the past 6 months. WHAT CAN I DO ABOUT THIS??? Kindly advise.

Va

Comments

22nd of Apr, 2007
    Pogo Games - No password received!
    United Kingdom

Joined Pogo club and save my registration in Favorite places. Went to the pogo website, signed in with my name cebfitz, was told my password was wrong so sent for reminder from pogo, they are now saying I can only request password once in 12 hours but I am still waiting for mail.

• Vi
      17th of Jul, 2007
    Pogo Games - Unauthorized charge for club pogo!

I have asked to be unsubscribed from club pogo and their still taking charges out. This months charge made my account go overdrawn and the bank charged 31.75 for it.

People beware!

16th of Aug, 2007

I was charged $34.99 on 06/25/07 from PoGo Games. I did not authorize this charge & I want an explanation as to what I was charged for.

• Be
      14th of Oct, 2007
    Pogo Games - Getting billed for club Pogo after cancellation

I was missed lead about charges when I joined Club Pogo. I was under the impression that the $29 plus charge was for a whole year. And I have never been able to get on any Club Pogo games. I cancelled it several months ago (more than 6 months ago) but I am still getting charged on my Discover card of $12.99 a month. Please help me get this off my account and get a refund for the whole time I was charged.

17th of Oct, 2007
    Pogo Games - Can't access game site

Pogo page doesn't come up and I've paid my monthly dues. I have Pogo page site on My Favorites and when I click on it I get a notice saying site can't be found. HELP...

• He
      8th of Jan, 2008

Club Pogo Charged my account one week before trial period. Every time I tried to cancel, I was cut off the system.

5th of Mar, 2008

Pogo games has taken money for their games and then i cant get them. I only get the free games.

19th of Mar, 2008
    Pogo Games - Unauthorized billing!
    Pogo Games

Pogo games has been billing me monthly for several years and I didn't ever sign up for this. Now it seems impossible to cancel the charges. Turns out I'm not the only one! They need to be stopped!

• Wi
      19th of Mar, 2008

I want my money back in my account, I did not that you all charge for free pogo, I thought it was free, I can not afford this amount out of my account. So put it back now!!!

26th of Mar, 2008

I keep getting a site busy error message? What's up with that. You should give the message to the persons who are not members like they do on King.com and make them wait to play. Members who pay dues should always come first.

• Gl
      3rd of Apr, 2008
    Pogo Games - Unauthorized withdrawal
    1429 12th St NE
    Canton
    Ohio
    pogogames

Pogo Games took money out of my account for games online which wasn't authoized. We do not play the games any more and would like our money back.

• Ro
      30th of Apr, 2008

I was charged for something i did not know anything about, i ordered nothing from pogo or ea games i just want to ancel out.

4th of May, 2008
    Pogo Games - thief of two accounts

someone stole two of my accounts they are playing on one now.
    the names of my accounts are querty95206 and mrgoodstuff4you. They have hacked in and changed my password. Please help
    John Frazier

• Po
      6th of May, 2008

I have been playing in pogo games for more than 5 years and have watched it degrade from fun games to games rooms with chats that result in grown men chasinging down 14 yr olds and raping them. Grown men admitting to assaulting his girl friend and her father. Upon investigation this was found to be true and he is in jail. There are 10, 11, 12 13, 14 yr olds in this room participating in extremely graphic sexual conversations, playing out sexual activity, being told what they could do with body parts. Pogo has a reporting system which doesn't work and is, for the most part, no used to control the conversations. There have been blatant solicitations of young girls, 11, 12, 13, etc by grown men. These girls give out their addresses, myspace and e-mail addresses. I have continually reported these situations to pogo. I have copies of their e-mails back to me and photos of the conversations being conducted. Two days ago my account was suspended. I had been reporting the verbal abuse/sexual conversation and suggestions by an adult female to a 10 yr old male. They did not remove the male and the women continued her conversations with the child. I butted in and started mimicing their conversations (if that is what you want to call them) using all their graphic language, suggestions, etc. This was done on purpose to see what pogo was going to do. About three hours later they suspended my account for the same reason I have been reporting other players who continue to play. I'm not surprised this happened as this has been the one way they could shut me up. Reports of these incidents have also been made to legal authorities. Maybe something will be done.

• Vi
      12th of Jun, 2008
    Pogo Games - cancellation

have been trying for over a year to cancel my pogo games contract with no success. I do not play pogo games and am tired of being charged $5, 99 every month for nothing.

• Do
      20th of Jun, 2008
    Pogo Games - Taking money out of my bank account
    Pennsylvania
    www.pogo.com

I canceled my account with pogo about 6 to 8 months ago and they are still withdrawing from my bank account 5.99 a month.

• Fr
      28th of Jun, 2008

The game lottso freezing up, and or no ball's to play.

• Be
      1st of Jul, 2008
    Pogo Games - Can't access games paid for
    Pogo Games

Why is it that I have a $39.99 charge for pogo games, yet when I try to access pogo games, I get an infomercial and can't access the game?

6th of Jul, 2008
    Pogo Games - cannot get to games
    Texas

I JOINED POGO CANASTA, AND NOT I CANNOT GET INTO THE GAME TO PLAY...I WANT MY MONEY BACK IF I CANNOT PLAY...July 6, 2008

• Nd
      6th of Jul, 2008
    Pogo Games - Fraud & scam
    www.pogo.com

Paid subscription to pay free online games, site refuse to let me play laua bingo games all day, wouldn't post token i received also.