PlayerAuctions / scam
I recently purchased an order, and the person who was suppose to deliver gave me three steps to follow.
1) he will trade me the product in game.
2) he will need to open a second trade and give me random items while I give the order back. (He stated this will ensure safety in order for me not to get banned for suspicious activity.)
3) he will trade back the order and I will give him the bogus items back.
Step three didn't happen. I posted a dispute with evidence of what went down, and sent nearly 8 emails. Not a single response has been given.
More PlayerAuctions Complaints & Reviews
- Player Auctions - playerauctions is a scam! 
- PlayerAuctions or PlayerAuctions.com - scam, fraud, false advertising, no 100% guarantee 
- PlayerAuctions.com - false advertising 
- PlayerAuctions.com - theft & poor customer service 
- PlayerAuctions - major refund delay 
- PlayerAuctions - claims and refunds
- PlayerAuctions - account reclaimed
- PlayerAuctions.com - my review = blackmailing people, beware of their illegal practice for an american business
- PlayerAuctions.com - scam report: won't pay you, so many problems. just avoid them!
- PlayerAuctions - player auction disbursement time