PlayerAuctions / payment for a sold account

1 United States

I sold my league of legends account on playerauctions a week ago. Everything was ok until I got an email from them saying they sent a payment of 16.29 to my old paypal account. Old meaning I dnt know or have any clue what the password is. Soon after that I got an email from them saying the payment was canceled? I thought that meant the buyer got a refund but no I contacted him and he said his money is still gone from his bank account. I asked playerauctions to send the money to my other paypal but got no response.. I have basically gave my account away for [censor] free at this point. I havent received payment and I have no clue where the money is but I will have to take legal actions for theft it seems.

• Updated by Ryen French, Dec 28, 2017

I sold my lol account but didnt get the payment because it was sent to an old account and i didnt have the password to the paypal. I emailed and requested that you send the payment to my new paypal but i got no response..

• Updated by Ryen French, Dec 28, 2017

I sold my Leauge of Legends account which i cant access anymore but didnt recieve payment it says u canceled it? I havent gotten any response bsck yet.

• PlayerAuctions Customer Care's Response, Jan 02, 2018

Hello there, Ryen,

I am very sorry for the inconvenience you experienced with this order. Could you please reply back with your order ID so we could check?

There's a possibility that the order completed successfully, but your buyer is saying that he did not receive the account nor a refund. We have to explore every angle in cases like these, and it would help if we can check the logs of the order ID so we can give you proper feedback on it. I will do my best to help you with this case and find a resolution for you, Ryen.

Best regards,