Planet Fitness / membership service

1 Fort Washington, MD, United States Review updated:

I've been trying to cancel my membership with Planet Fitness since last month. Before my new billing even started I tried cancelling, I was told come in person I went to the one by where I live now to cancel they told me I had to go to the one I registered at to cancel, I don't live anywhere close to that one, I sent In a written verification that I wanted to cancel but they still continue to say they didn't receive my written verification and can't cancel my memebership or stop the billing company from trying to take a payment when I know that they can. I shouldn't be held responsible for no payment when I did what I was supposed to do to not have a payment at all. I never had an issue with planet fitness until now. You all need to disregard the policy of someone not being able to cancel their memebership with you unless it's in person and at the location you signed up under or at least make it known when a person is signing up to become a memeber.

Tr
Jun 19, 2018

Comments

• 9w
      19th of Jun, 2018

just my opinion but aren't they the same business? do they not have ability to contact each other ( different locations?)
    seems to me your getting the run around
    I would contact your bank and have payments stopped

• Li
      24th of Jun, 2018

If the monthly charge is coming out of your checking account, have you contacted your bank to ask them to cancel any future ACH withdrawals? If you have canceled w/PF in writing, you can tell your bank that the transfers are unauthorized.

• Aa
      24th of Jun, 2018

Aarongreenspan aaron greenspan neil greenspan are running fraudulent charities.

Think computer foundation
    Quick facts
    Place shaker hts, oh
    Public www.thinkcomputer.org
    Summary

Programs
    + results
    Financials

Operations

Mission
    This organization has not provided guidestar with a mission statement.

Ruling year