Planet Fitness In Orange CT / rude staff!

Orange, CT, United States Review updated:
1.65
Please do not joint Planet Fitness in Orange CT. The manager and the staff are very rude and they all need customer service training. One employee called me up after having a me being unhappy with there service after I call the corp office. She said I want to hear your side. I am sorry but there is no side I am the customer. She then said I was going to offer you something. I don't want it! The worst customer service... Don't waste your money on them.

Comments

La
  23rd of Sep, 2009
I fully agree, Orange UK has most incompetent and rude customer services staff. I just got mu contract wit them they sent me a fault phone I returned the phone back to them and I have the Royal mail delivery confirmation receipt. I called them every day morning, afternoon, evening they say they phone is not on their system, I said the phone is deliver and confirmed received by Orange and I provided them the proof they still couldn't trace the phone every call they give me stories to call later in the afternoon etc. etc. finally when they managed to track the phone they handed me over to their rudest customer service guy I think he was drunk the way he was talking and he when I started to tell him my history and the crap service from Orange he started shouting at me and threatened to cancel my contract and put the phone down one me! I have checked online and it looks like I'm not the only one who suffer from Orange's rude customer services staff. My advise do not deal with them it is not worth it go to a phone company who is willing to help and listen to its customers!

Planet Fitness Logo Planet Fitness