Planet Fitness / rude staff and manager!
On 04/23/07 I enter the gym in the location about and I didn’t have my card. this is not he first time I didn’t have my card and was shocked when the guy at the counter (sean) told me “you need your card.” oh dear he tell a paying customer they need anything. I then told sean I need nothing. he then said “I will cancel your membership then.” upset and appalled I called you’re the general manger, and left my cell number for a call back. I was surprised that while sitting at my desk at work she called my office number and left the rudest tone message I have ever heard. I called her back and she (debra) informed me that my membership was canceled as if she was doing me a favor by having me. beware of rude staff and manager!
More Planet Fitness Complaints & Reviews
- Planet Fitness - annual fee charge 
- Planet Fitness - be careful when quiting this gym! 
- Planet Fitness - freezing membership! 
- Planet Fitness - billing practices 
- Planet Fitness - South Africa - cancellation of membership 
- Planet Fitness - membership 
- Planet Fitness - customer service and cleanliness
- Planet Fitness - refund request denied
- Planet Fitness - something i'm sure nobody will care about
- Planet Fitness - new staff