Having problems with Burn Gym & Spa?

Burn Gym & Spa Customer Service Contacts

SCO - 58-59, Sector - 11
Panchkula

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Burn Gym & Spa Customer Service. Initial Burn Gym & Spa complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Burn Gym & Spa above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Burn Gym & Spa. Discuss the issues you have had with Burn Gym & Spa and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Burn Gym & Spamanagement behavior

This is about burn gym ludhiana branch. Most client use lockers to keep gym equipment safe permanent. Because that time there was no such restrictions for permanent lock. Saturday they put notice "DONT USE LOCKERS AS PERMANENT LOCK".
I was absent in that day. When I entered gym on Monday I got my locker was broken and my equipment was missing. After asking about this to management they behave rudely and said we give notices to everyone after that we broke locker.
This is bad ethics of management. If anything missing from client's articles. they are responsible for this.
Is this right to do by management without asking to telling clients?
Can they fulfill the loss of missing article?
They have any proof what articles was inside of each client's lockers?

V

Burn Gym & Spa — Regarding transfer my membership

Sir i joined burn gym in month of oct in Ambala. I want to transfeered my membership to zirakpur as co for...

Ambala
    A

Burn Gym Mohali — Bad services

Burn Gym Mohali Experience My Burn Gym Mohali Membership Experience Burn Gym Mohali Membership: Easy to...