Planet Fitness / very poor service

United States Review updated:

Went to Planet Fitness because of there low cost. What a mistake!! I sure am glad that here in Clearwater, Fl. there are alot of BETTER places.

The equipment is low end and the staff is even lower. When they could not put my membership dues thru it was always my fault or the banks.

Yet every month I would prove to them that the money was there and gave them the number of the bank to verify everything, but of course they wouldn't. Then on top of all this they want to charge you a late fee!!!

The staff there are nothing but clerks that are of no help at all on anything.

All I can say is every time something goes wrong it is always your fault and they want to charge you a fee. Now I know why they can charge $10.00 per month. If you don't mind dealing with a bunch of kids at the front desk that don't have a clue!!! go ahead, as for me NO THANKS!!!

Ge

Comments

• Ju
      30th of Jan, 2012

Indeed, one should not join a gym just because of the cost. Is the gym clean? Is the staf friendly? Do the trainers actually know anything about health and fitness?? (I have a masters in health & wellness.) $10 per month sounds good, but, don't they make you sign a one year contract and pay an "annual maintenance" fee??? Anyway, before you join a gym, find out from otheres where they go and what they like, and tour them all. I work at a Snap Fitness and although we don't have all the equipment or space of a mega-gym, I have to say ours is one of the cleanest gyms around.