Pizza Hut / wrong order n cold food drivers don't know this town

1 Detroit Lakes, MN, United States

Yesterday my wife had made an online order which was set for a 6:30 delivery. I called because the pizza was late. I was told it was on it's way. Well a driver showed up but it wasn't the right order it was for a john clear across town south of me. While i had his order some one else had mine. When i spoke to some one. I was told they went to a white house and knocked. I dont live nor own a white house. Mine is blue and not white. Well both drivers were utterly lost and didn't know where the hell their orders went to.
7 minutes later my order arrived but it was cold and gross looking. Just as i was speaking to an employee i wanted to talk to the manager about a discount. While the manager whos female wouldnt even give me a moment of her time and had the employee talking to me. So unprofessional of a manager who can't even do her damn job let alone correct there mistakes. And this was a big blunder it isn't the first time with this store nor will it be the last. They don't do discounts even if their in the wrong.

Ko