Pizza Hut Walnut Grove Loganville GA — pizza
Ordered online on 8/3/18 when I received my order one pizza was burnt and the pan pizza was so thin it looked like hand tossed. Had some kind of green sauce on parts of the crust. I called and put in a complaint and had another order delivered well this time the pan pizza was good but the thin crust had absolutely no sauce. I usually am not one to complain but the last few orders we have placed at this location have been unsatisfying. I did not call back when we received the second order simply because it was just to late.
Something has to be done to the management at this location because I feel if their job was being done orders like received would not go out.
Thank you for taking the time to read this and I hope to get feed back soon.
More Pizza Hut Walnut Grove Loganville GA Complaints & Reviews
- Pizza Hut - pizza hut is ripping-off millions of consumers! 
- Pizza Hut (NPC International) - treatment of employees 
- Pizza Hut - poor customer service! 
- Pizza Hut - unfair service fee charges 
- Rage Inc. Pizza Hut - Former Employee 
- Pizza Hut - service
- Pizza Hut (Npc International - John Jay Associates) - treatment of employees
- Pizza Hut - delivery/management
- Pizza Hut - food and service 
- Pizzahut - late delivery