Pizza Hut Rock Hill SC Herlong Dr Locationdelivery driver!!!

I have yet to see the coupon for a pizza. Also have another complaint tonight, one of your driver's came to our building beating on our neighbors door at 10:15pm, scared them to death and us as well as he had the Wrong Building, then cussed saying GD loudly as I could here him Inside my apartment, then left and came back SPEEDING THROUGH THE COMPLEX, when the speed limit is 15 MPH! My wife was walking the dogs and nearly got hit!! This is totally Unexceptionable!!! I expect no free pizza after we have had nothing but problems with you all and something needs to be Addressed!! Safety First!! He couldve atleast apologized to our neighbors for Waking them!! He was a Caucasian Male w Dark Hair and a beard, Drives a small Silver Chevy.

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

On Fri, Jun 1, 2018 at 11:40 PM, Pizza Hut Customer Service
wrote:

Timothy Marlowe,

Please accept our sincerest apologies for your experience at one of our restaurants. Your comments do remind us of the constant efforts we need to make to satisfy our customers and the work we need to do to make sure every guest has a wonderful experience.We will use your feedback as a tool to help coach our team members and improve our restaurant operations.

As a token of our apology and commitment to provide outstanding customer service at each and every opportunity, we will be sending you a free pizza coupon that you may redeem for 1 free large pizza with up to three toppings. You should be receiving this coupon at the address you provided within the next 7-10 business days.

Thank you again for bringing this to our immediate attention. With input from valuable customers like you, we are able to resolve situations that might otherwise go unnoticed. Please do not hesitate to contact us in the future regarding any matter.

Sincerely,