Pizza Hutreceipt survey code

I placed an order Sunday 4/29/18 for delivery. The store did not give me the original receipt which has the survey code on the bottom.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Country Club Hills, IL The store manager says that I can't receive the code because they don't attach it to the box for deliveries. There is not way for the store to retrieve the original receipt or the survey code at the bottom. I would like my $10 off coupon honored in a coupon or gift card.

Ay
May 03, 2018

Comments

• De
      Sep 02, 2018

I went to the site on my receipt and it told me the site has expired. If thats so why did the delivey driver explain to me about the survey to get the $10 off coupon and its advertised on the back of the receipt.

• Je
      Sep 30, 2018

there have been several times when I order Pizza Hut and they do not send me the original receipt they only give me the short receipt switch do not contain the 11 digit code. One time I called Pizza Hut right after I received my order and asked the manager if they had my original receipt first the manager act like oh I don't know will let me go ask your driver then they said yeah it's right here we got it she gives me the code I got off the phone enter the code it's invalid I called them back talk to the manager again she's like oh well try this code and just rattled off another random code to me I get off the phone try it doesn't work again I called back for a third time and she gives me yet another different 11 digit code I get off the phone and this code is also invalid. I felt really disrespected as a customer like the manager was just giving me invalid codes just to get me off her back. I never got my receipt I never got to do the survey. So I think that the employees and some locations are purposefully keeping the receipts to use for themselves or family members or friends.

• Je
      Sep 30, 2018

@Jessica3200 and yes Pizza Hut does send the long original receipt with 11 digit code on it because I have received it multiple times before it's just hit or miss like does your delivery driver feel like giving it to you or not.

• Kr
      Jan 24, 2019

I never get the receipt either

• De
      May 29, 2019

I get the receipts but they place their sticker over the last digits of the survey code so that the code is covered. When I peel the sticker off it takes the ink off too😞