Pizza Hut / terrible pizza & cold restaurant

1 Pomeroy, OH, United States Review updated:
Phone: 740-378-6398

I took my wife to Pizza Hut in Pomeroy, Ohio on Valentines Day, February 14, 2009, for dinner. The restaurant couldn't have been more than 40 or 45 degrees. I asked the waitress to turn up the heat and she informed me the General Manager had left with the keys in her pocket. The control panel to the temperature control was in a lock box so the heat couldn't be turned up. Then the pizza arrived. I'd ordered jalapeno peppers and mushrooms on a large pan thick crust pizza. There were 10 pieces of jalapeno peppers and you had to have a magnifying glass to find the mushrooms. In fact, you could hardly taste the sauce or cheese and the crust tasted dried out. This was the worst pizza I've ever had. The sad part is, I intentionally went to Pomeroy to get pizza because their pizza is normally the best around for miles. Sorry to say it wasn't this time.

Comments

La
  10th of Aug, 2009

they keep pizza hut like we are fish they just caught and need to put on ice.I won't go there because they basically freeze us I had a very unpleasent experience there with that and haven't been back since. I couldn't enjoy my food because I was freezing bad and didn't have a jacket.If I ever go back I'm gonna take a blanket.