Pizza Hut / pizza hut complainers need to get a life
I agree with tinkerbellad, some customers are just so freaking unbelievable. I was also a pizza hut employee for 3 years and sometimes we do make mistakes! Believe it or not! I can't believe none of the customers have never made mistakes . But we always take care of the customer, usually giving them free food or a discount. What else do you want us to do? Cry for your forgivness?
Also, we can get too busy for the staff to handle! Sometimes rushes are unexpected and we are over our heads in rude customers. I've watched other girls cry because they cannot handle how awful people can be over PIZZA! Once we were so busy during christmas that we had a 30 minute wait, and people took it out on the hostess! Yeah, it was her fault that so many people were lining up at the door! Orders were pileing up in the kitchen so fast that the tickets were covering the floor, and the cooks could not keep up. A man even said to our hostess, "You gave our table away? What are you [censored]ing stupid?" and by the way, she didn't give the table away, a group of people just took it.
People seriously need to just realize that we are a bunch of college and high school kids trying to make money for ourselves, but no you have to give us crap and make us feel bad. It's only pizza, calm down and give us a break.
More Pizza Hut Complaints & Reviews
- Pizza Hut - pizza hut is ripping-off millions of consumers! 
- Pizza Hut (NPC International) - treatment of employees 
- Pizza Hut - poor customer service! 
- Rage Inc. Pizza Hut - Former Employee 
- Pizza Hut - charged for pizza never delivered 
- Pizza Hut - took my money then canceled my order
- Pizza Hut - phone order 
- Pizza Hut - pizza
- Pizza Hut - extremely bad service; overcharged me; refusal to make it right
- Pizza Hut - take out order, not delivered