Pizza Hut / pizza hut complainers need to get a life

1 MI, United States Review updated:

I agree with tinkerbellad, some customers are just so freaking unbelievable. I was also a pizza hut employee for 3 years and sometimes we do make mistakes! Believe it or not! I can't believe none of the customers have never made mistakes . But we always take care of the customer, usually giving them free food or a discount. What else do you want us to do? Cry for your forgivness?
Also, we can get too busy for the staff to handle! Sometimes rushes are unexpected and we are over our heads in rude customers. I've watched other girls cry because they cannot handle how awful people can be over PIZZA! Once we were so busy during christmas that we had a 30 minute wait, and people took it out on the hostess! Yeah, it was her fault that so many people were lining up at the door! Orders were pileing up in the kitchen so fast that the tickets were covering the floor, and the cooks could not keep up. A man even said to our hostess, "You gave our table away? What are you [censored]ing stupid?" and by the way, she didn't give the table away, a group of people just took it.
People seriously need to just realize that we are a bunch of college and high school kids trying to make money for ourselves, but no you have to give us crap and make us feel bad. It's only pizza, calm down and give us a break.

Sw

Comments

• Do
      10th of Sep, 2009

Hey, this site isn't for those people, most understand that making pizza for douches is hard work, but when we continually get bad service is when we choose to complain.