Pizza Hut / terrible quality food!

1 3027 Miamisburg-Centerville RoadMiamisburg, OH, United States Review updated:
Phone: 937 4360035

The last four times that my finance and I have been to that particular pizza hut there have been problems. The first time the food was cold. The second time they were out of bread for their sandwiches. The third time we ordered a personal pan and a supremo sandwich and they were out of cheese and the bread, plus the pizza was cold. Then we tried to order the new pasta and they were out. Then tonight we ordered the meat marniara and an order of wings and they told us twenty minutes. When we went to pick it up, the wings weren't even made. One of the employees comments was we'll I just got here. On top of that the marinara tastes like beeferoni straight out of the can. We ae tried of every time there is a complaint that the try to give us something for free. We pay for everything that we eat. We just know that we will never go to another pizza hut again.

Comments

• Da
      26th of Oct, 2008

my comment is more of a complaint today on 26/10/2008 i went to pizza hut in plymouth crownhill retail park i ordered my food my wife and 2 kids were with me i went out for birthday dinner we had starters that was fine then pizza came out with raw onoins on it so we sent itback for cooked onoins it came back again second time and it was not much better but i thought that would do did not want any prblems but my wife did not like it so the pizza we order i got boxed and paid and left i asked for them to cook pizza agian with onoins on it every one else had what they wanted ok it is like they could not be bothered with it and custmer is ment to be right i left very un happy not sure if i will be in such a hurry to go back again the address of pizzahut was crownhill retail park tavistock rd crownhill plymouth pl6 5da it just made the whole day go down hill from there so thank yoyu pizza hut .