Pizza Hut / will not hire black people in long beach

1 Long Beach, CA, United States Review updated:

I am a 37 year old black male looking for a second job, part time. I have been to 5 Pizza Hut restaurants looking for work. All 5 restaurants have signs in their windows saying they are looking for drivers. All 5 said they were hiring drivers. I have a great drivers recored with only one ticket in the last ten year. I see only one thing that all 5 restaurants have in common, there are no black people working there. I feel something needs to be done to stop this crime.The color of my skin should not stop me from working to pay my bills.Pizza Hut needs to do something about the people they put in charge of their restaurants. There is only one word for it. RACIST.

Comments

1st of Aug, 2008

What happened since this post? Were you able to get a job at Pizza Hut? Have you heard any other complaints about Pizza Hut from black people? I'd be interested to know if anything has or is happening about this.

• Am
      11th of Jan, 2010

They are not suppose to do this to Black People. Greencastle, Indiana in the United States of America we have 1 black guy and he is deaf and he does AWESOME delivery the pizza to door to door when he has a delivery. Black people is the same as white people everyone needs a sort of a job. either part or full maybe temporary it doesn't matter. If i was black and they done that to me, i would do something about it right away, like saying something to them, or pray about it, let God show you the way.