Pizza Hut Leesville, La 71446 / bad service/poor manager

1 Leesville, LA, United States Review updated:

Worst service ever for soldiers. We had a great Pizza Hut here in Fort Polk, but over the last 30 days it has gone down to trash. Our soldiers now go to the other Pizza Hut in Leesville, which is now worst!
The store is dirty and understaff, manager does not care about customers and as you can see in the attached photo, likes to sleep in the store on the JOB!
This is not the way to support our soldiers, looking for a decent place to eat with the family, before they deploy to war. Replace those 2 managers, Kenneth from fort polk and the sleeping dude, Charles from Leesville!
Photo taken from his own employees! I guess, do as I said, not as I do is the new Pizza Hut motto!

Pizza Hut Leesville, La 71446

Comments

• Fv
      27th of Jun, 2009

I have been going to Pizza Hut for several years, I love the food. Yes the restaurant needs some adjustments. I've been in the restaurant business for 14 years now, it is very hard to find goood help. You will always run into the problem of being under staffed, customer complaints. There will always be customer complaints. But the GM of this Pizza Hut needs to take control of his employees. I was in there yesterday trying to apply for a management position, I have never felt so out of place. I asked for a manager, the young lady went to the back, then several employees came out to stare at me, there were several employees sitting in the dining room out the clock being loud. These employees could have been cleaning or doing something productive instead of sitting around getting paid for nothing. When the GM came out he said I'm Charles the GM . I asked about applying for a management position, he turned around and left me standing there. Then he walked across the restaurant and sat down with a lady and a small child. I was truly embarrassed.