Pizza Hut Express / unreasonable manageress
Visiting from England, I went to Pizza Hut Express at The Gyle Shopping Centre in Edinburgh to buy lunch for my 2 children age 6 and 2.
I inadvertantly ordered 2 mini Marguerita's and 1 water before realising they had a meal deal for kids of Mini Marguerita, Juice, fries and desert for much less than I had just paid. I instantly apologised to the server and asked if I could change my mind to 2 kids meal deals. She called the Manageress who basically said it was my tough luck as I had ordered and paid. I perevered as I had only ordered seconds before but she was adamant that it was my problem and I would not be able to get the meal deal and there was "nothing she could do".
I think this is terrible customer service and won't be going again.
More Pizza Hut Express Complaints & Reviews
- Pizza Hut - pizza hut is ripping-off millions of consumers! 
- Pizza Hut (NPC International) - treatment of employees 
- Pizza Hut - poor customer service! 
- Rage Inc. Pizza Hut - Former Employee 
- Pizza Hut - charged for pizza never delivered 
- Pizza Hut - non-delivery lost order 
- Pizza Hut - food 
- Pizza Hut - pizza 
- Pizza Hut - service 
- Pizza Hut - customer service