Pizza Hut / abusive management

1 Edgewater, MD, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1- 410-956-6969

Listen this is the information I have and im so upset about it.. I am a victim, a simple customer, who ate at pizza hut in edgewater, md.. I dont like to hear the managers yelling at the workers mostley under aged children they have working for them in such a non professional manor. Its the abuse and swears that really ruin your dinner, , for the customers as well as poor employers. We all witnessed the mangers, bridget, dino three of four times there smacking the help around. Threatning and even giving the parents a hard time who called to ask what time should they pick up there kid afterwork.. I saw a parent call a there kid and I saw the kid say I get out at a certain time, and one rude ### manager named dino yelled at the kid while his parent was on the phone.. If I was that parent id go down there and fatten that fatasses lip! My whole family got up and left the table and that was the last time we went there.. Get some better managers, , no rude ones please!!! Or we will never eat there again!

Comments

• Ar
      8th of Feb, 2009

shouting that manager must be shoot

• Ry
      16th of Feb, 2009

Find out who the franchise owner is and file an incident report with them.

• Ke
      26th of Sep, 2009

Wow, does anyone learn to spell anymore?