Pizza Hut - Decatur, GA / lying cashiers

I received 2 have one on us coupons because my food was under cooked. I used the first coupon at the Sandy Springs pizza hut on Roswell Road without any problem. I called pizza hut on Candler Road in Decatur GA, and the cashier said fine. I got there 30 minutes later and I was told that no one by that name called here to place an order. I got the phone number and sure enough I called that particular one. I asked for customer services. Then I was told by the cashier that the order had been cancelled. SHE LIED! I called customer service gave them the cashiers names and all the information they needed while in the store. I have not received a phone call from the store manager,pizza hut or anyone. I was told it would take 72 hours. This happened on feb 17. Today is feb 22. Nasty situation. Shame on Pizza Hut on Candler Road in Decatur GA. The employee should have been reprimanded. Shame on customer service for not taking this seriously. Sue, Ga.

Comments

• Ta
      4th of Sep, 2007

I called and placed and order and was told it woud be and hour before it is delivered which was fine. One hour and forty-five minutes is ouragous. I called back and the manager at store #711029, pissa hut, 7681 southlake pkwy, jonesboro, ga said my pizza is on the way and she would give me a five dollar discount on my next pizza. So i say o.k. Then i finally get the pizza and it's all cold giving everyone heartburn. So i tried to call back three times and have been put on hold for at least 30 mins each time and still know one pick up the phone. I feel i am getting no satisfaction.

Thanks