Pizza Hut / professionalism/courtesy to customer
I visited Pizza Hut in Columbia, MS on August 25, 2008 and place a simple order, "personal pan cheese and personal pan supreme." Well the order was completely wrong even after having them repeat the order to me before hanging up. The assistant manager, Tina would not even come talk to me about the order, instead she had another co-worker talk to me. I told her that I did not want the order because it was wrong that I wanted a refund. Well the asst manager allowed her to refund me for the pepperoni, which I never even asked for, as for the supreme, no refund. The asst manager said it was what I asked for. Well, you tell me, do two pieces of bell pepper on one slice of the pizza, one mushroom, and maybe three or four pieces of sausage constitutes as a supreme pizza? I think not. On top of that she, the asst manager, had the nerve to have an attitude. This is not the first, second or third time I've ordered with Ms Tina being on duty and this is happened. Number one, no matter what the situation, she should always remain professional. And, where is it written that if the customer is not satisfied that they have to take the product?
More Pizza Hut Complaints & Reviews
- Pizza Hut - pizza hut is ripping-off millions of consumers! 
- Pizza Hut (NPC International) - treatment of employees 
- Pizza Hut - poor customer service! 
- Pizza Hut - charged for pizza never delivered 
- Pizza Hut Malaysia - good service 
- Pizza Hut - pizza hut on ross ave in dallas texas
- Pizza Hut - pizza
- Pizza Hut - delivery driver
- Pizza Hut - food was never delivered...
- Pizza Hut - 718 n federal highway hallandale florida location