Pizza Hut / professionalism/courtesy to customer

1 Columbia, MS, United States Review updated:
Phone: 601-736-1501

I visited Pizza Hut in Columbia, MS on August 25, 2008 and place a simple order, "personal pan cheese and personal pan supreme." Well the order was completely wrong even after having them repeat the order to me before hanging up. The assistant manager, Tina would not even come talk to me about the order, instead she had another co-worker talk to me. I told her that I did not want the order because it was wrong that I wanted a refund. Well the asst manager allowed her to refund me for the pepperoni, which I never even asked for, as for the supreme, no refund. The asst manager said it was what I asked for. Well, you tell me, do two pieces of bell pepper on one slice of the pizza, one mushroom, and maybe three or four pieces of sausage constitutes as a supreme pizza? I think not. On top of that she, the asst manager, had the nerve to have an attitude. This is not the first, second or third time I've ordered with Ms Tina being on duty and this is happened. Number one, no matter what the situation, she should always remain professional. And, where is it written that if the customer is not satisfied that they have to take the product?

Comments

• Bi
      26th of Aug, 2008

Let's get fat. REALLY, REALLY FAT!

• Pa
      5th of Sep, 2008

I have a complaint of my own, with out going into all the story, let me say that the pizza hut in Ridgecrest calif. is by far the worst managed most illmannered i have ever encountered. It makes me sick how our "hospitality" business 's have been let to treat people like we are'nt paying them.
    as if they are just doing people a favor with the half ### ed service. I am done with pizza hut, ampm, taco bell walmart, just to name a few. If people would stop going where customers are not appreciated then maybe they'd miss our $'s?
    OR IS IT TOO LATE AMERICA?

1st of Nov, 2008

Mesa AZ pizza hut on broadway and gilbert.Worst pizza ive ever had, terrible sauce, mediocre crust, very little cheese.Low grade crap with a bad after taste ! I ate 3 slices and threw the three pizzas away.I wont ever buy pizza hut ever again.