Pizza Hut - College Park, MD / food never delivered

1 College Park, GA, United States Review updated:

On Wednesday, July 22, 2015, I placed an order on-line at 9:11pm for delivery to my home. The total cost was $41.09 and I received a message that my pizza order would be delivered by 10:01pm. By 10:15pm, I had not received the order, so I called the College Park store and the young lady who answered the phone began asking me the basic questions (name, phone, number, etc) to find my order. While on the phone with her, my house phone rings and it is another Pizza Hut employee (male) looking up my order, which at first he can not find but then he locates itf, he apologies and tells me that the order is on its way. It is now 11:23pm and the store is now closed, I still do not have my food and I think my credit card has already been charged. I tried calling the store before it closed at 11:00pm but of course no one answered the phone. OH, yes, I am very pissed, upset and still hungry!!! I will not be patronizing this Pizza Hut EVER again!!! And I will be going on social media and telling everyone I know not to patronize this store. Also, I will be making sure to stop payment on the order.

Pizza Hut - College Park, MD

Pa
Jul 22, 2015

Comments

• Re
      23rd of Jul, 2015

Good heavens, IF you really are hungry quit wasting time whining about the subject and fix a sandwich. How old are you anyway, about three years?Honey, I have news for you, the payment has probably went through. Furthermore, this isn't the web site for Pizza Hut, you are whining on a general complaint site.

• Pa
      23rd of Jul, 2015

@ redhatterb71, thank you for letting me know that this is a general complain site. Enjoy your day

• Pa
      23rd of Jul, 2015

Just as an update, my complaint got results. So this may not be the correct forum for me to complain but I did get a response back as well as my money. Thank you.