Pizza Hut / irresponsible and least bothered staff attitude

1 Pakistan Review updated:
Phone: 111-241-241

This complaint is for the Pizza Hut delivery service and the staff who take order on phone. Today when i order they took 2 and half hour and in this duration i called them 4 times, the first guy told me that your order will be delivered in half an hour, second time when I called after an hour to ask about my order then other guy told me that your order has dispatched and you will get in a while; but it never comes...!!! After half an hour i called again then there was some female she was like that we don’t have any order with your name and from this number, i said i am calling from the same number and last time when I called the person told me that your order has dispatched then how can you say that you don’t have order with my name. Then she was like "oh yes i got the information an will let you know in a while and asked me for my cell number that I gave her, then i was waiting, waiting and waiting...! Then again i called and said that I want to cancel my order because now it more than 2 and half hours, the female asked me to hold on and said "I will let you know in a while" after 3minutes she told me that we don’t have order with your name... hm!

I have been a customer of this Pizza Hut for many, many years. But no more! When you call for delivery it will be an hour or more...staff is least bothered whether order has delivered or not, and nobody is responsible for it.

Fatima jabeen Iqbal,
Lahore, Pakistan.

Comments

• Pi
      10th of Nov, 2008

middle easterners should learn how to tip and youll get better service