Pizza Hut / feed back

1 knowledge vellageUnited Arab Emirates Review updated:

Today I can not Pinoy how happy I am when it dealt with ahome delivery meal from Pizza Hut knowledge village, where the rains were heavy and although the driver was able to arrive home after he suffered a severe rain. It is strange that the driver was smiling and wishing me nice dinner. How much respected manager of the restaurant when he told me over the phone, and he promised me that the food will arrive on time, regardless of rain or weather and it will be hot and fresh as it used, I'm proud because I am a customer of Pizza Hut<br />
lee.

Comments

• Ly
      15th of Apr, 2012

i ordered a pizza on 4/13/12 via your new phone center and i answered over and over my address my phone # if wanted to add and it got in the way of my ordering a pizza . i wanted a large peperonie thin crust with cheese pepperonie green peppers mushrooms and onions. what i got was a pizza with no cheese no pepperoni !!! just a thin crust with onion peppers and muxhrooms.. it was alful!!! when i went ot pick up the pizza past the time i was told it was not ready... i sat and waited no explanation just a girl sneezing over the pizza she did turn her head but never walked away to wash her hands or put on new gloves.. then just shoved the pizza to the edge of the counter .. the pizza hut in waynesburg pa zip 15370 really needs updated and cleaned up. i wonder where the health dept is .. lynne morris 112 luxury st waynesburg pa 15370 e-maill redganny@yahoo.com 724-852-6483 would appreciate a respnse and possibly a new pizza..