Pizza Hut / rude employees!
I called to order dinner last night. The total came up to 27.07. My husband reminded me to mention that we had 50 dollar bills so I asked if the delivery guy have extra change on him. The woman told me very rudely, "No, he can only have 20 dollars of change." I hesitated, "Well, OK then. Thank you." She hung up before I can finish the sentence. I told my husband what happened so he called Pizza Hut back and asked to speak to the manager. The woman wouldn't allow him to speak to the manager. Almost every time I call to order from that particular Pizza hut on E. Memorial Blvd in Lakeland, FL I get some rude employee. So, I ended up ordering dinner from Domino's Pizza which only took thirty minutes, where as Pizza Hut would have took an hour and an half to get my delivery. I think Pizza Hut has great food. I just don't like how rude they get on the phone!
More Pizza Hut Complaints & Reviews
- Pizza Hut - pizza hut is ripping-off millions of consumers! 
- Pizza Hut (NPC International) - treatment of employees 
- Pizza Hut - poor customer service! 
- Rage Inc. Pizza Hut - Former Employee 
- Pizza Hut - charged for pizza never delivered 
- Pizza Hut - delivery that was never delivered
- Pizza Hut - delivery 
- Pizza Hut - service fee charge
- Pizza Hut - rude employees
- Pizza Hut - delivery I just ordered