Pizza Hut / rude employees!

I called to order dinner last night. The total came up to 27.07. My husband reminded me to mention that we had 50 dollar bills so I asked if the delivery guy have extra change on him. The woman told me very rudely, "No, he can only have 20 dollars of change." I hesitated, "Well, OK then. Thank you." She hung up before I can finish the sentence. I told my husband what happened so he called Pizza Hut back and asked to speak to the manager. The woman wouldn't allow him to speak to the manager. Almost every time I call to order from that particular Pizza hut on E. Memorial Blvd in Lakeland, FL I get some rude employee. So, I ended up ordering dinner from Domino's Pizza which only took thirty minutes, where as Pizza Hut would have took an hour and an half to get my delivery. I think Pizza Hut has great food. I just don't like how rude they get on the phone!

Comments

• Ty
      16th of Oct, 2007

I completely agree, I ordered a pizza last night and the service on the phone was completely horrible, then the pizza was three and a half hours late, so obviously we didnt tip, then the driver grabbed the pizza, threw it on the ground, stomped on it and threw the money in my friends face, he then called a girl I was with some derogatory names before peeling out in his car and cruising at about 30 mph in my apartment complex which has a speed limit of about 10 mph, I am very dissatisfied and want to take action, contact me if you have been in a similar situation, 801-623-9429.

15th of Nov, 2008

Dear Sir,
    I have been the employer of Pizza Hut Pakistan, Now i have resigned from Pizza Hut due to bad managment of this branch, i want to inform you the condition existing in this branch. i do not want to show off because this is the problem of reputaion of Pizza Hut and being a emplayer i think its my duty to inform you. for this purpose i need some contacting material of you head office usa managment if you send me your managment official e.mail address i will be thank full to you.
    Yours Sincely

29th of Nov, 2008

Dir Sir,
    I am ad mughall, from Pakistan, I have very havi complain for pizz hut. plz contact my e.mail. your Sincely,

Pizza Hut - Rude Employee
    Pizza Hut
    Mississippi

I called Pizza Hut to place an order and I asked the person who was taking my order if a large supreme pizza was included in their $10.00 deal she said yes in a very rude and short tone. So I ordered a $10.00 dinner box instead but before I could ask how much it would be with tax she hung up on me. I emailed the district manager and all I got was an apology from him. He said he could never find out who it was as there were 15 people working that night. I have been a good paying customer of Pizza Hut for years but never again if this is how little their customers matter to them. I will NEVER, NEVER order from Pizza Hut again. Little Ceasers here I come!!!

6th of May, 2012

So I get attitude just because I think that people should be nice and polite when dealing with customers I deal with the public all the time and I am not rude even when people are rude to me. No matter what you are asked by a customer is beside the point. You should always be nice after all if you stop getting customers you stop getting business and that leads to going out of business.

Go screw yourself ###!!!

Best Best Advice +5 Votes

"I deal with the public all the time and I am not rude even when people are rude to me. '
    FAIL.

Your not a customer!

6th of May, 2012

Los Angelos? WTH? Only in Mississippi... And it's Little Caesars. order from Little Ceasars and you'll be waiting awhile...

6th of May, 2012

Poor slim. You've been replaced, demoted, dismissed. Next!

• M3
      6th of May, 2012

This site needs to be shutdown for good.

6th of May, 2012

His is nicer than yours Nonnie

• Ti
      6th of May, 2012

Good grief. The OP is a whiny [censored] ###. Why are you people even giving it any of your time? Let him go rot with AIDS all by himself and his ridiculous complaint.

6th of May, 2012

Tiro another expert on how to be a ###. When is your queer book coming out?

• Bi
      9th of May, 2012

Yet you post comments to people such as.

"Go screw yourself ###!!!"

"And you Paul Vance are so pathetic that even your rubber women would turn you down!!!"

"What's the difference between a cocktail frank and that ### Paul Vance's little weiner you can see the cocktail frank!!! lol"

"Well Iron Muffin you wrote the book on how to be a queer.. I guess that makes you a queer expert"

"Janker you should call yourself Yanker. The only way you would get any action. lol"

You just proved yourself wrong there. Also I am sure you were hung up on because you talked this way to the employees. I am sure that you were rude first.

10th of May, 2012