Pizza Hut / poor customer service & wrong order multiple times

Brandon, MS, United States Review updated:
The crossgates location made the same wrong order twice in 3 days. When I called the call center to report the incorrect order, I complained that this problem happened twice within three days and I was frustrated. The service rep was non caring and told me that I should have checked my order. I asked for his supervisor and was transferred to another non caring person that seemed to be aggravated about having to deal with a customer complaint. He also told me it was my responsibility to check orders not the restuarant. He was very short with his responses and when I asked for his name he said "Jason" I asked for last name and he stated that all I needed to know was that he was the manager of the call center and his name was Jason. I went back to the Crossgates location and asked for a refund and the manager on duty, Sylvia, was also not friendly but seemed to be inconvenienced to have to even service me.
When do people get to have jobs in the customer service and treat people with no respect. I may only be one person but I hold a high position at a local bank that spends thousands with Pizza Hut each year. After tomorrow Pizza Hut will no longer be used by our bank for any catering dinners or luncheons and I will tell everyone I talk to about the poor service Pizza Hut managers give to their customers.
Wb

Comments

Dl
  27th of Feb, 2010
order pizza & its wasnt what i order nor it wasn't eve hot'icalled soon as i couldthey said they redo it but it took for ever to get it delivered and it was cold & buger inside bread it made me very sickthis not frist time amisstake order done there actions not excepted we pay real hard money for our meal. but i'll never eat food from yall the rest of my life turning my cheek at stoping point; i have taking pitures of pizza the attidute of pizza's huts worker on hwy 321 hickory nc was ungodly sicken.we amercan's tired of how they treat us cocsumers.im under the care of six doctors & they upset that im getting afaid of eattingfood s that been misstange by food worker whom tapping with people food jobs working with food or foods would you eat something you order wasnot your orders.iwaiting hours be fore order delivered.im hunting a lawyer to suit for misstreating wrong orders bad tast after getting this settlement can sove, because this was risky to my heath problems .my heath was put in a risk.but 3lawyers said i got a case. i was was invoved of making yall my pizza place.responethisproblems but your workers did working in in these places.were not out here for games of rudness by noone.

Pizza Hut Logo Pizza Hut