Pizza Hut / seduction

1 Birmingham, England, West Midlands, United Kingdom Review updated:

while im eating a pizza in 1 of there stores, one of the pizza hut women comes up to me and askes me to help her get a large bag of flour from her car
i go out with her and she shoves me into the back seat and starts tearing off both our clothes
she shoves her boobs in my face and then asks me to ### her. as a man, i culdnt resist a blond with knockers that size
so i said yes
later, she invites me to her house and we have it again
the next morning i discover that someone has stolen my credit cards, my wallet, my bank accounts empty and someone has resigned from that pizza hut store!!

Comments

• Bi
      31st of Mar, 2008

Don't you look like a dumb ###! you dumb ###.

• Li
      24th of Sep, 2008

What an idiot. She probably had a dog face with bleached hair and was fat. FUGLY. No standards...no standards. Learn how to spell dumb ###. Quit posting stupid ###.

• In
      16th of Oct, 2008

Boy, you are a stupid ###. Take it as a lesson learned and stop thinking with your dick.

13th of Apr, 2009

you lost your virginity to pizza hut slut, quit crying and celebrate the joyous occasion! stuffed crust for everyone!

• He
      25th of Jul, 2009

hahahahahahahahahaha you are an idiot. and if she left you in her house, and you know where she worked. itll be pretty ###ing easy to find her. congrats on loosing your virginity though hahaha.

• Dl
      25th of Jul, 2009

lol...wow if this story were only true

• At
      9th of Mar, 2010

Dude this is so fake it is barely funny. How much were you carrying because I doubt you were carrying anything that would make a woman abandon her home.

• Ra
      7th of Oct, 2012

Geez. At our Pizza Hut you need a coupon to get that.