Pizza Hut / server

1 Albany, GA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 229-435-5991

Kristal- Ticket 2 Register 1 12-3-08 #2950

I have never been treated any way but nice-at this site-on Dawson Rd...until this date-by this person, since they opened over 20 years ago.

She definately does not need to be working for the public. Her attitude and work habits are the pitts.

She pitched a loud yelling, name calling fit-because I did not put the money in her hand, instead of on the counter, as I have done most of my life-anywhere I went. No reason, except habit.
It was her side of the counter, and she was talking to two other customers who came in after me, before me, and during the time she ask my name, and looked up my order and gave me the amount. I did not even know I had made this huge mistake until I heard her loudly telling the other two customers, and then the guy in the back room. As she handed me the two pizza's (and no change or plates as I expected and ask for)
I spoke my first words, besides my name when she ask. I told her quietly I did not know what her problem was, but she had one. As she shouted at ME NOW- I told her about four times, louder each time so she would hear me over her shouting, that I would report this, and she kept shouting profane things until I walked out.
I am a 71 year old white woman. (Apparently she does not like either)

Comments

Er
  25th of Jan, 2012

On 1 / 22 / 2012 I I made a call in order to pick up at 18:06 and was told the pizza would be ready in 20 minutes. I arrived at 18:28 and was told that it would be a minute before the pizza would be ready. At 18:37 our pizza was not ready.18:53 I was given two pizza's which one was mine and the other one was wrong. I requested my money back and I received an attuitude from a manager called Sherdick at store number 002950 in Albany Ga. on Dawson Rd. He told me my order was cancelled and I checked my bank and it cleared on 1 /24/ 2012. It was not cancelled. $ 21.40 was taken out of my account when I did not receive the pizza's. I asked for the complaint phone number and I was told that there was not one. I've been eating at pizza hut for more than 23 years and Im very agree over the service I received. I would like to talk to someone concerning my matter. My name is Ernest Williams Phone number 229-376-3568 home number is 229-446-4496. A responce will be greatly appreciated ASAP.