PictureMe Studios / Rude manager

1 16865 Clover rd.Noblesville, IN, United States Review updated:
Phone: 317 770-0243

The manager kept coming in asking the photographer how long she had left, so I told her that my daughter is extremely hard to get good photos of She was rude in her mannerisms, rushed us through, and made me, my daughter, and the photographer very uncomfortable. This particular manager has photographed my daughter before and got a little frustrated with her. I also informed her of this fact. At no point was I addressed by the manager during the session. I called to get the company's telephone number and she refused to give it to me, even though I asked several times.

At no point was I unsatisfied with the photographer, but I was extremely insulted by the manager's mannerisms and the way I was put off when I called her.

Comments

19th of Jun, 2008

Your photographer (Kaitlin)at studio:01931 Rhinelander Wi. was very rude from the time I made my phone call to the time pictures were taken. She would'nt change the back grounds for my grandson and said they would be here for fathers day .(It was my son 1st fathers day and he was here from florida. They were not in they came in the day after her left nice 1st father days present ha?
    I had my granddaughters taken the same day and she took 3 pictures and the 3rd picture my granddaughter was falling off the table and she was half way off and she snaped the picture. did she or did she not get hurt? She say I cant take no more of her "WOULD YOU WANT SOME ONE LIKE THAT TO TAKE PICTURES OF YOUR ONE YEAR OLD GRANDDAUGHTER AFTER THAT?" please send me a email and letter in the mail withe aresponse to this letter.
    meemawandpeepaw@yahoo.com

Marion
    Indiana
    Phone: 765 662-2310
    www.pictureme.com

I do not have a complaint. At the bottom of my receipt it says to take a survey. I love having my children's pictures taken here. I have only had one complaint in 6 years of using them and they resolved it before I even really knew about it.

• Ca
      11th of Jul, 2008
    PictureMe Studios - melissa
    pictureme studios
    8315 fm 78
    Converse
    Texas
    Phone: 210-666-6515

The photos that were given to me were so off centered, I could"n give them away.
    The store clerk was so angry that I did"n spend more money on an expensive package, that they just sent me a bad pictures.
    Carol Meade

17th of Jul, 2008

Thank you and Congradulations. It is remarkable that in 6 years youcontinue to get great service from your studio.

We aim to provide customer service in a possitive manner and with resolve to the issue ASAP.

Thank you for your continued support.

Warm est regards,
    Sherry

• Gr
      27th of Dec, 2008

I went in to get family pictures done and the lady taking the pictures was nice and helpful at first then after we got the pictures done and I was going through on what I wanted she kept helping other people and ignoring me. I was about to spend ALOT of money on pictures cause not only was it family pictures it was my sons 9 month pictures as well. She would stop and just do other things for other people and kept leaving me at the counter. I understand having other customers there but she should of told them i will be with you in a few minutes instead of getting up and talking to them. I was so frustrated and just wanted to get out of there I did not order all that I wanted, all I wanted to do was pay for what I had already gotten and get out of there. And aslo about 3 months ago I paid for a 16x20 that was on sale for 19.99. I was told that I was going to be able to use it when my husband got home from Iraq, well guess what I could not. I was told that it had expired after 30 days. Before I even paid for it 3 months ago I asked over and over again to make sure I was still going to be able to use it later and the lady who sold it to me knew I was not going to be able to use it for 3 or 4 months. So now as well as being frustrated, I was out $20.00 as well.

• At
      21st of Apr, 2009

Oh my ###ing god. Get over yourself. Like she purposely sent bad pictures JUST to piss you off? Your not that special.

• La
      21st of Apr, 2009

No, I believe they may have just gotten angry at you and given you bad pictures. Hell, I would just to see the look on your face. If it's a short and horribly composed as your complain, then perhaps I'd laugh and take a picture of it, showing my friends later what a sea otter looks like with a corn cob up it's ###.

• La
      21st of Apr, 2009

And for clarification, "Did'n" is an improper contractions.

[censored]ard.