Eivan’s Photo Logo

Eivan’s Photo

Having problems with Eivan’s Photo?

Eivan’s Photo Customer Service Contacts

4949 West, 95th Street
Oak Lawn, Illinois

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Eivan’s Photo Customer Service. Initial Eivan’s Photo complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Eivan’s Photo above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Eivan’s Photo. Discuss the issues you have had with Eivan’s Photo and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Eivan’s Photo Complaints & Reviews

Aug 21, 2020

Eivan’s Photo — 0/5 stars stay away from this terrible company

Want a highly stressfull and uncertain wedding planning experience? Then eivian's is the photographer...

Eivan’s Photophotographer/videographer

Eivan's Photo Inc is a joke. They have the worst customer service and ZERO follow-up. All they have accomplished for us is take our money. We are unable to get a hold of our scheduled photographer for quite some time now. We contact Eivan's and they informed us to register and send in some paperwork and then the photographer would get a hold of us. Well, we did that several months back. Obviously they have no idea what's going on and now we request a refund, since they have done absolutely nothing, and they will no refund anything. They are rude and not a personal company. they don't care about anything except the payments. AVOID Eivan's Photo at all costs. Waste of money and time. Too frustrated to deal with this non-sense.

PS: READ their BS contract BEFORE signing it. Its loaded with crap.

RESOLVED

I was issued a Notice of Cease and Desist Internet/Social Media Defamation. I do not want to deal with them anymore and therefore requesting to remove this complaint.

• Eivan’s Photo's response · Dec 24, 2019

Hi Bridget & Kelly,

Congratulations on your engagement and up coming Wedding! Thank you for considering Eivan's for your special day. We would also like to thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. It's regrettable that your expectations for us were not met. If you would like to give us another chance, we'll do our best to see you happy. From all of us here at Eivan's, we wish you and your fiance the best and many many years of happiness!

• Updated by Kballr · Dec 24, 2019

Another chance? We have given many chances and Eivan's fails. It's been several months and we haven't heard anything and Eivan's hasn't done anything except take our money. Eivan's is concerned about getting the email out to remind me to pay monthly but that's the only work they put in. And now NO REFUNDS are coming back even though Eivan's has done absolutely NOTHING. So another chance, I think not. Eivan's should be ashamed of their business practices and lack of consideration for their customers.

Eivan’s Photophotography & videography

If you would like professional photos do not book them! I understand the saying " You get what you pay for." The price is good but at least hope for the important moments to be captured. #notatall! Also please read the contract in its entirety. It states They are not responsible for any photo moments that is not captured. How can they not be responsible when they send you a questionnaire asking the style & references of what you'd like them to look like? And you don't get any that you sent to them! I didn't get anything even close to the references I sent them. You would also need to be sure that you and your husbands attire and make up is up to part when getting photos taken, because if it's not they won't tell you that your husband has make up all over his face looking like a clown. And then the proof photos to you like you wouldn't notice. My guest took better photos and video with their phones way better then what they were paid to do. I know the extent of work a photographer and videography has to do and they didn't even come close to doing so. They literally came in with cameras held them snapped walked around, Snap, got lost for about an hour and missed me coming down the stairs meeting my dad and my whole entire cocktail hour... I have no clue what it looked like after all the money I put out for it! I'm so hurt and disappointed. The photographers in other states may be good, but North Jersey sucks!! And they will blame you for the entire ordeal. I thought I would be able to recover photos from the video but nope, not at all. I don't even have any decent full body photos to put up for my wall portrait. Hardly any of me alone, only 2 photos of me alone. He spent a significant amount of time with the groomsmen. No photos of my guest seated at their tables, no well wishes from them to me. Very unprofessional. The Eivan's team in north jersey are horrible with no empathy for me, my day and money that was spent. It definitely was not what I expected. This review probably won't get posted on WeddingWire as I only saw the good reviews. And I was right... Wedding wire posted my pics but not my review... I should have saw the red flag when there were no bad reviews. But it may just be North Jersey that's horrible. This is my one and only time I get married and I had an amazing time up until I received my photos and video. This is a indubitably unacceptable.

Eivan's Photography & Videography — failure to refund my money

I have become a victim of Eivan's Photography's deceptive ways. I have been battling this company for 2 year...

Eivan's Photography & Video Productions, Inc. — Dishonorable Business Practices

First let me start by saying that I have never had an experience with a vendor as I have with Eivan's. I...

Eivans Photography — lack of responsiveness

I am very disappointed in the lack of customer service with this company. My fiancee and I had a meeting in...

Eivans Photography — Terrible company

I don't want anything from this company. I just want to say that I was also threatened by the owner with...

Eivan's Photography — Scam

My husband and I just finished a lawsuit lasting 5 months, against Sam Jalouga of Eivan’s Photography...