Picture Me Studiod / Not explaining every options

1 Palestine, TX, United States Review updated:

When purchasing my photos I had expressed that I need one shot of every pose. I didn't need the CD or the membership to the Smile Club. I had ten photos and the package I found out there was a package for $69.00 that would have suited my purposes and wallet. When asked about it I was told I would not get one of every pose, so I was lead to believe that I needed to purchase the package that I got totaling $123.92. I have been a customer for over 7 years on a regular basis. You can pull up and see the regularity of my purchases. I will be searching for another photo studio.
Sincerely

Comments

• Pi
      11th of Jul, 2009

it's something we HAVE to do now we have to try to push costomers in a collection with cd and psc
    or we get introuble.

I usually am upfront with all my costomers i give them the option of taking it off and i also tell them about the 20% off.

I hate trying to rip people off in these times when people dont have the money, i'm just happy they like my photography

• Pi
      11th of Jul, 2009

btw for 10 poses you can't get the bronze the 79.99
    bronze you only get 5 poses with that collection.
    you'd have to go into the
    Silver the 99.99 collection
    14 sheets all poses
    6 enhancements
    and a 10x13
    but with the 20% off it's only 79.99

• At
      27th of Nov, 2009

you could always do it by the sheet, $10 a pop. but that might end up as like, $100 from how they work it. If you go that rout the 99 package gives you more bang for your buck then.