cpi corp (picture me)calls

I was a photographer for this company and we now have to call customers to try to get them to schedule appointments.I have been told many times that they do not want us to call them.I understand this completely.I wouldn't want someone to call me and waste my airtime minutes.To all those customers i have called "I am sorry.", but if those calls are not made we get FIRED!

• Pi
    PictureMe.KillMe Oct 21, 2009

Yep, same problem down here in IL... Just wait it gets worse with the new program they're running email me on here if you wanna know more.

• Re
    remy remy Oct 21, 2009

I think if a caller is courteous, respectful, and acknowledge customers we are calling,
    Telemarketing is bigg business! Call a professional to handle calls leave rookies alone.
    SM

• At
    AtreiyuSwift Nov 27, 2009

Yeah telemarketing and getting '### you' with every phone call I made wasn't part of my job description. So I never did it.