Picture Me Portrait Studioonloine photos

I was told I could view my photos online. I wen to the website given and was not able to find where to view photos. I called the store they did not know what to do or where to go. This made me very upset!

• Is
    IsabelR86 Oct 12, 2014

I am a very upset customer due to taking pictures & never received all my photos I got someone else baby picture, among just a book & to find out that your business longer exists in walmart anymore after a 2 weeks waiting. Not only was a walmart employee assist me & explain that your company will mail my pictures.
    I would like to be inform in how your company will assist this situation, nor have I heard back in my matter when they said they will send it, the website, nor phone works, & its been months already, this is truly unprofessional.

[email protected]

• 1d
    1disappointedcustomer Mar 18, 2013

Hi. I ordered Christmas cards in November of 2012. The cards were printed incorrectly and had to be reordered. It took longer than expected and the order did not come in. Meanwhile, Christmas had passed. My family relocated out of state. I had requested to have 4 8x10 in exchange for the cards I was supposed to get. They were ordered. It is March of 2013 and I still have not received my pictures that were supposed to be mailed to me. I have had excuse after excuse...a manager was fired, the pictures were mailed to Washington (opposite side of country), etc. I have spoken to the new manager several times and have been promised numerous times that they will be mailed to me. There is absolutely no communication between her and her team. I have not even been offered a refund. These pictures are so important to me because it is of my son's first Christmas. I have been mistreated and deserve compensation for this problem asap. I have been a loyal customer and severely disappointed with the customer service and service I have received.

mary jane wolfe Sep 12, 2012

i ordered my free 10X13 and paid the 5.99 shipping which was taken out of my checking but have never received my pictures which were taken in E. Liverpool Oh it has been a mounth now and this is the third e. mail store says nothing they can do - why do you have on line ordering if you cant supply what is ordered

• Cr
    Crystal hardman Nov 20, 2011

Hello i recently had family portraits taken at a walmart in st.louis county MO, i was told i would b able to view my portraits within 48 hours from tr date An time taken, so i waited still no pictures, however it told me i had to wait up to 72 hours after they were taken...its been a week and i still cannot view my pictures... I hav a family outta state waitin for me to send them pictures but how can i send them if i cant even view them... This is really frusterating and im upset at the situtation. If this continues to occure i will not return to get portraits taken there again... Please help me find my pictures... Thanks. -crystal

• Ti
    tiredofwaitingforuguys Nov 05, 2011

I sent the two messages below and still have no photos to view...
    to: [email protected]
    This is re-dang-diculous-ness. Just want to view my daughters photos so we can purchase more since my husband was not able to make it to the photoshoot. It's been a week and still no photos. What up? I have yet another photoshoot scheduled for this Sunday with "Santa" and I am weary about even using your company any more if this is how resolutions are handled. I was told UP TO 48 hours (from the email below) and we are yet again past the given timeline...

I'm attatching a photo of my daughter so you can find her photos...hope this helps..?!

----- Forwarded Message -----
    From: CPI Helpdesk <[email protected]>
    To: [email protected]
    Sent: Wednesday, November 2, 2011 11:31 AM
    Subject: Re: Issue ISS01146775

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. We have submitted a
    request for your photos to be uploaded. You will receive an e-mail once they are
    available for online viewing and sharing. Please allow up to 48 hours from the date
    that you receive this email to view the images.

Sincerely,
    Customer Care

• Am
    AM123 Dec 02, 2009

The photos that are uploaded to the internet are through the company's corporate office. So when you do call in and ask the studio why they are not showing they really do not know what is going on, because they have no control over the new uploading system...

• Pi
    PictureMe.KillMe Jul 11, 2009

Nope they brought it back I'm working in 4 studios my home studio doesn't have it nor the one in the other district i'm in

But the 2 others studios in my district are publishing photos online again.

They just started back up within the quarter tho.

• At
    AtreiyuSwift Jun 14, 2009

>_> Uh... nice photos... *cough* Those dont look like walmart studio photos. <_< ANYWAYS... No they dont allow viewing of photos online. They stopped that bout a year ago

• Ea
    easttexaslady Jun 11, 2009

Did you buy any of them already or was this for viewing and buying? I am just curious. There is a corporate number I would ask the local associate for that number. I bet they know what you should do! I have had several pictures taken and have been more than satisfied with access and selection. Lower cost than many of the other portrait studios, I like Lower, call me cheap. :) LPCG easttexaslady

• St
    stacy Jun 11, 2009

Yeah they said this was something new they were starting.

• La
    Lastrom Apr 21, 2009

My vote is pay attention. If you are unsatisfied with what you are GOING to buy, then. . . .DO NOT BUY IT.

Also, please check your keyboard, it seems to be as ###edly excitable as you are. Your caps are showing, sir.

• At
    AtreiyuSwift Apr 21, 2009

Aww boo hoo. Just delete the bad ones then. IT"S NOT THAT ###ING HARD TO RIGHT CLICK AND DELETE. >:(

• Te
    TERESA MCCABE Apr 09, 2008

I took my daughter to get graduation pictures and when they were put on the computer to show us they were bad and the coller on her gown was sticking up and the picture to me was unusable because all i noticed was the coller on the gown. I bought the cd off all the pictures because the one i did like i could buy more of if i wanted but i didn't realize i was getting the bad ones to or i wouldn't of bought the cd and just got the ones i liked.