Pick n Pay / the deli counter / hot foods counter
Hi So PNP local in Viking park Epping Cape Town, has been open since June 2017.
The staff that work behind the hot food counter has serious attitude, the production for peak times leave much to be desired as well as presentation of the foods.
If a customer complains of which I did several times, the Manager says he will sorted out.However we are now in November 2017 and nothing much has change. I mean if there's a que, whoever is serving will go to the toilet and we have to wait till see comes back...really
As a suggestion, they need to be retrained on Hygiene standards, Customer courtesy and production presentation, I mean today they were serving burnt dried out pieces of chicken.. REALLY MAN.
PNP Parow 's Hot foods counter is a good place for them to shadow and show how things are and should be done..
The facilitator that signed these people off need to be re facilitated.
Seriously...I know the customer service industry sucks at times in Cape Town etc...but there is no need to let it all go to HELL...one time.
The Till operators no problem, the smile and friendly.
I hope they get it right.
Sam Cape Town
More Pick n Pay Complaints & Reviews
- Pick & Pay, Spar and others - budget speach and cigarette prices 
- [Resolved] Pick N Pay Sedgefield - back to normal 
- [Resolved] Pick 'n Pay - lack of interest in customer concerns 
- [Resolved] Pick 'n Pay - bad attitude at pick 'n pay campus square 
- [Resolved] Pick 'n Pay - policy changed without communication 
- Pick n Pay - boots and pants complaint
- Pick n Pay - complaint about poor service
- Pick n Pay - service
- Pick n Pay - pnp adult cat food
- Pick 'n Pay - bad service