Pick n Pay / promotion 3 for 2
I wish to complain about the 3 for two promotion pick n pay had been running.
It appears that they too are attempting to draw their customers with these clever promotions, however
I was very disappointed. Add says buy any three the cheapest one free, which to me the customer means
I get to choose any three products advertised and I would get the third product for free.
Like it is with clicks does matter if I choose three of the exact same product the third product is free,
But oh no not with pick n pay. I bought sanitary towels which was on this promotion in the sale or promotion issue running until the
3rd of May and I’m very disappointed I believe that this promotion is misleading; I have to pay the full price for all merchandise.
My argument is not about that I had to pay for the third product, it is that the add placed is misleading. It is after all my choice as the customer which products I opt for. If this is the case I think pick n pay should revise their add strategy.
More Pick n Pay Complaints & Reviews
- Pick N Pay Sedgefield - back to normal 
- Pick & Pay, Spar and others - budget speach and cigarette prices
- Pick 'n Pay - lack of interest in customer concerns 
- Pick 'n Pay - bad attitude at pick 'n pay campus square 
- Pick 'n Pay - policy changed without communication 
- Pick n Pay - golden delicious apples 1,5kg pack
- Pick n Pay - product
- Pick n Pay - express tills - cashiers refuse to pack customers groceries
- Pick n Pay - false advertising
- pick and pay - r50 off is a scam