Philippine Airlines / fraud and cheating!

I booked two tickets with PAL well in advance of my trip to Manila. Three weeks before my flight I was contacted and told that they are no longer going to be operating out of my location. I was told that I should receive my refund in a month. This was very frustrating as I had to book two more tickets with another airline with short notice and even less funds. I am not a rich person. Paying for a total of four tickets because of someone else's poor planning is very frustrating. Also, my refund was credited to my account three (3!) months later!

Very poor service!

Comments

• St
      24th of Mar, 2009

PAL SUCKS!!! They billed me a cancelled flight and worst is they even have requested to pay a cancellation flight so cancellation fee plus flight charge was robbed on me... I wrote a blog to express my anger to them.. check-it out below..

• Go
      23rd of Dec, 2012

Last year we bought a one way from Europe to Singapore. Spend the weekend in Singapore and left for our final destination in N.Philippines (we had to buy a show ticket for our return flight, but we knew that in advance). We bought the cheapest open ticket ofcourse, for later to get it changed or refunded.
    We spend our vacation in philippines and started to look for a way to get back home about a month later.
    We decided to spend a week in Thailand underway back and I started to book tickets online.
    First flight was attempted booked, at a decent cost, but unfortunately PAL website broke down.
    This happened 3 times in a row and every time the ticket got more and more expensive. I ended up trying to book in on the phone - twice.. Finally the only ticket I could get was a first class at enormous cost. This all happend over half a day, about 4 days in advance.
    We ended up booking with Cebu pacific instead.
    Now we are again going to visit Philippines. This time we just wanted a straight back and forth ticket w no weekends etc underway.
    Searching goes fine (one of the cheap seat websites), and I try to book.
    Sorry - the ticket you have requested has just been sold to another person.
    This happens three times - turns out it is again PAL who is playing tricks with us.
    We booked the ticket to manila and bought the onward ticket via Cebu Pacific.

BTW - the show ticket we got refunded. But OMG this was a fuss, first in the ticket office in Manila airport - 3 hrs waiting time, then she needed a paper copy of the outgoing ticket we had bought instead (was PAL but became CP), but there was no printer anywhere in the airport. Finally after arguing quite a bit, she agreed that I could email it to her, which I did via my Smart mobile broadband I had to load first... We had to call them after a month asking about our refund, it came - after total 3 months.
    Screw PAL - go Cebu Pacific.

• Le

• To
      15th of Aug, 2018
    Philippine Airlines - Watch
    Philippines

I just arrived from my trip, Cebu to Manila when I found out that my watch(Lavian) was lost. My flight number is PR 5778 seat number 7B but I was seated to 7-E because we exchange our seats with my son Vaughn Kristoff. I appreciate if Pal can locate it because that watch had sentimental value. This is Juvelon Barcenas and my Cp # is 09175013625

• Al
      18th of Sep, 2018
    Philippine Airlines - check in crew

I'm complaining a check in crew name Sheila from Philippines airlines she's rude. I hope next time they will treat their costumer right!!

• Jh
      2nd of Oct, 2018
    Philippine Airlines - Flight timing
    Philippines

is it possible to change the flight timing from POM to MNL to its previous timing ? coz most us who work in a mining company who depart monthly can catch the early flight, so we have to wait 9 hours to get air nuigini flight .

• Be
      4th of Nov, 2018
    Philippine Airlines - Lost IPAD Pro
    Manila
    philippineairlines.com

Hi PAL i forgot my IPAD pro in fligh PR 512 from Singapore last October 26, 2018. My seat number is 51K hope you can retrieve and inform me where i can get it. My number 09988689394 my email benjiebalagtas@gmail.com

• Di
      11th of Nov, 2018
    Philippine Airlines - lost item
    Davao City
    Philippines

hi. my niece phone was left inside the plane. Boarded last Saturday from Manila to Davao around 9pm flight. seat number either 46J or 46h. Phone model is Myphone. most likely left on the seat pocket. how can we claim of item is still recoverable?