Petsunlimited.com / Cant get into the site!

1 United Kingdom Review updated:

They keep taking the money, cant stop the payments by the bank, and still cant look at the site. Want to get rid of them. They keep sending emails, but you cant answer them.

Comments

• Pe
      20th of Oct, 2007

Please contact me at info@petsunlimited.com. I will be happy to assist you.

If you lost your password, you can go to our password recovery page at:

22nd of Jan, 2008

since 12/15/07 PETSUNLIMITED has hit my charge
    card every two weeks for $ 19.95. I cannot get into
    my account, and they will NOT answer any of my
    e-mails. Have NOT receive any phone calls for my
    puppies. The phone # 222-222-2228 is no where that
    I was given. They are SCAMS. DO NOT LIST PUPPIES
    WITH THEM; THEY WILL ONLY TAKE YOUR MONEY
    AND YOU WILL NOT GET ANYTHING BUT NOTHING.

17th of Apr, 2008

I am also a victim of this scam by petsunlimited. 5.95 has been taken out of my debit card for the past 10 months. I cannot log on to the site, my emails are returned, and there is only a recording at any phone number i have tried. The "live help" on the site is always offline. Has any one found a way to stop them?

• Br
      23rd of Mar, 2009

i have been unable to cancel my account since '06!! cant sign in and no phone numbers given to talk to a person. what a rip off!!! does anyone have any suggestions?

• Pi
      27th of Jul, 2009

AMEN!!! These people are scammers from the word go! I got absolutely nothing from them even though they kept claiming they had interested people in my cats, I GOT NOTTA after I paid the $9.95 I had to cancel my debit card to stop the billing! I tried e-mailing phoning and canceled like 3 times, and still kept getting billed! THEY ARE A NIGHTMARE! Don't deal with this company!