Menu
Wagz Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

Wagz
reviews & complaints

www.wagz.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

1.0 13 Reviews

Wagz Complaints Summary

0 Resolved
13 Unresolved
Our verdict: Engaging with Wagz at a 0% resolution rate requires careful navigation. Deep-dive into detailed customer experiences to uncover systemic issues. Critically assess their service descriptions against actual user feedback. When interacting, document every detail, as comprehensive records are vital in such scenarios. Exploring alternatives and understanding your consumer rights are crucial steps. If necessary, be prepared to seek external advice or intervention. In challenging service landscapes, informed decision-making and proactive steps are essential for protecting your interests.
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Wagz has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Wagz. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
File a complaint

Wagz reviews & complaints 13

Filter reviews by rating
Sort by:

Newest Wagz reviews & complaints

L

Wagz I canceled the service 4 months ago, but they keep charging my account

I canceled the service 4 months ago, but they keep charging my account. It was supposed to be canceled on October 7th, which was a hassle. However, it's now December and they are still charging me.

C
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Wagz Defective product and no support

Defective product and no support. I bought a collar that doesn't do what it was supposed to do. The company hasn't returned my calls or emails. I want either a solution or a complete refund for the product and subscription.

M
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Wagz I bought 2 Wagz collars at the start of the year, but I soon discovered that they don't work as advertised

I bought 2 Wagz collars at the start of the year, but I soon discovered that they don't work as advertised. One of my dog's collars would randomly activate even when he was inside the house. This made me realize that it wasn't what we needed, so I asked Wagz to cancel my subscription in early April. However, I recently realized that they are still charging me. I've tried calling and sending emails, but I haven't received any response. As a result, I've ended up paying $59.94 for a product that I can't even use.

Is Wagz legit?

Our verdict: Complaints Board's thorough examination reveals Wagz as a legitimate entity with notable strengths. Despite a 0% resolution rate on customer complaints, which invites a closer look, Wagz stands out for its commitment to quality and security. Clients considering Wagz should delve into its customer service record to gauge compatibility with their expectations.

Wagz earns 91% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: Wagz achives 91% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

We found clear and detailed contact information for Wagz. The company provides a physical address, phone number, and 2 emails, as well as 2 social media accounts. This demonstrates a commitment to customer service and transparency, which is a positive sign for building trust with customers.

The age of Wagz's domain suggests that they have had sufficient time to establish a reputation as a reliable source of information and services. This can provide reassurance to potential customers seeking quality products or services.

Wagz.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Our scan shows Wagz website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

Wagz.com has been deemed safe to visit, as it is protected by a cloud-based cybersecurity solution that uses the Domain Name System (DNS) to help protect networks from online threats.

Wagz as a website that uses an external review system. While this can provide valuable feedback and insights, it's important to carefully evaluate the source of the reviews and take them with a grain of salt.

Several positive reviews for Wagz have been found on various review sites. While this may be a good sign, it is important to approach these reviews with caution and consider the possibility of fake or biased reviews.

We looked up Wagz and found that the website is receiving a high amount of traffic. This could be a sign of a popular and trustworthy website, but it is still important to exercise caution and verify the legitimacy of the site before sharing any personal or financial information

Wagz.com appears to have online shopping features, it's important to know that the platform supports an extensive range of payment methods, making it convenient and easy to complete your transaction. The payment procedure on the website is also relatively simple and straightforward, ensuring a smooth and hassle-free experience for buyers.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• While Wagz has a high level of trust, our investigation has revealed that the company's complaint resolution process is inadequate and ineffective. As a result, only 0% of 13 complaints are resolved. The support team may have poor customer service skills, lack of training, or not be well-equipped to handle customer complaints.
  • Wagz protects their ownership data, a common and legal practice. However, from our perspective, this lack of transparency can impede trust and accountability, which are essential for establishing a credible and respected business entity.
S
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Wagz The freedom collar don't work

The freedom collar don't work. I've requested a return authorization, but I haven't received it. I have a freedom collar by wagz inc but it don't work. It hasn't updated and appears it will never get a signal to work. I'm very disappointed in the rollout of this product. They messaged me on Facebook and admitted to this, "i think maybe it needed some more time before hitting the market..." They have stopped responding to my emails.

A

Wagz I bought 2 of their products on 03/25/2022

I bought 2 of their products on 03/25/2022. I paid for 2 subscriptions for the dog collar geo fence. Their product didn't set up correctly. I tried calling for support, but there was no response. I also tried emailing, but received no reply. When I called their number, nobody answered. It's really frustrating that there's no one available to help from this company. I feel like I've been scammed. If they offer support, waiting for a week is not acceptable. They shouldn't be able to sell a high-tech product without providing someone to talk to.

S
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Wagz The company don't give no support for the monthly fee service

The company don't give no support for the monthly fee service. They ignore phones, web chat, and emails. Can't even cancel the monthly service. They don't respond to emails, web chats, or voicemail. Social media sometimes answer. It's been like two weeks and a bunch of messages, but still no fix for my problems. I just got this plastic thing with a battery, paid a lot for it, and still gotta pay every month. It feels like they're trying to scam me.

A

Wagz I ordered their Freedom Collar online on March 29

I ordered their Freedom Collar online on March 29. Got an email from Kristin A. C, saying the product was out of stock. They said it would be back in stock in 4-6 weeks. It's been 4 weeks now and I've tried reaching out to the company for an update. But no response to my questions. I need to know if the delivery will be on time or if there will be more delays. If it takes longer than the initial 6 weeks, I want a refund right away.

M

Wagz I can't believe it!

I can't believe it! There's absolutely no way to cancel my subscription with Wagz, Inc. I've been trying to get in touch with them through emails and phone calls, but it's like they don't even exist. I haven't even used their service yet, and now I'm stuck trying to cancel. Their website tells me to call a number, but guess what? No one ever picks up, not even during business hours. I've sent them countless emails, but all I get is an automated response. I tried calling the number they provided in the email and on their website, but it just keeps ringing and gives me a menu. No matter what option I choose, it always leads to voicemail, and no one ever bothers to return my calls. They've been taking my money for months, and I haven't even had the chance to use their service. It's my own fault for not doing my research, but now I'm stuck. Next month, they'll be stealing my money again because I've exhausted all my options to contact this company. It's a complete scam, and I have the call logs and emails to prove it.

E

Wagz Defective products and app

Defective products and app. Customer service phone line goes straight to voicemail, no call backs. No chat responses, no email responses. Purchase date was October 29th, order number was *** I received the smart collars 12/07. I have been trying to get assistance since then. Total amount for both collars was $299. Payment method was Visa debit card. The customer service phone line goes straight to voicemail. The chat line says to leave an email and someone will get back to you. The email address for support, ***@wagz.com no one response to. Someone combined all of my Zendesk tickets to try to reach someone today, but didn't actually reach out to assist me with the units. I literally can't reach a person. I got one reply on day one to "check my spam folder" and when I responded back.. No response.

D

Wagz I bought a Black & Decker GPS Dog Collar in February

I bought a Black & Decker GPS Dog Collar in February . It broke in November . They said it had a one year warranty. When I tried to claim the warranty, Black and Decker told me it was made by WAGZ, Inc. and gave me their contact info. I sent 12 messages in three weeks, through email and voicemail. I even filled out a form on WAGZ's website. But I got no response. Black & Decker just said, "Well, you'll have to keep trying WAGZ". And now, the Black & Decker app that tracks my dog won't work. So the $7/month service I pay for is useless. And once again, they're telling me I have to get help from WAGZ. This is not okay. I bought a Black & Decker product and they need to honor the warranty or MAKE someone at WAGZ do it. The fact that it's an OEM product doesn't matter. Product_Or_Service: BLACK+DECKER Smart Dog Collar Order_Number: Amazon Order#

E

Wagz Last June, I bought a smart collar for my walker from Wagz, Inc

Last June, I bought a smart collar for my walker from Wagz, Inc. It cost me $100. Within just 3 days of using it, my walker got kidnapped. I saw it happening on my screen. He ended up jumping off the back of the truck, which stunned his collar. I emailed Wagz and explained what happened. They sent me another collar, but unfortunately, this one had some defects. The GPS didn't work properly, and the screen didn't function either. The GPS wouldn't update. I called and emailed Wagz multiple times, and they replied to my emails a couple of times. They asked me about the type of computer I was using, but they never offered to refund my money or send me a new collar. Eventually, I decided to purchase a new collar for $250 plus tax. However, this collar doesn't work either. The GPS fails to locate it, and it seems to have shorted out when my walker went for a swim in a pond. Part of it is now missing. I've been trying to get in touch with Wagz, but they haven't been responding to my emails, and they won't answer my calls. I'm really frustrated because I've already lost $100 on the first collar, paid a $99 connection fee, and now I've spent $250 plus tax on the second collar. Their customer service is terrible, and it feels like they don't care at all. They just keep repeating that it's something I'm doing wrong. My walker is my one and only, and I really need a reliable collar to keep him safe.

N

Wagz The product I got don't work

The product I got don't work. Wagz has stopped talkin' with me after I asked for return instructions and a refund. I ordered 2 Wagz Smart Collars for $150 each. I also paid for 2 subscription plans at $99 each. My order number is 1026. I paid a total of $299.98 for the 2 collars on 10/21 usin' a credit card. I got the collars in December. After multiple tries to set the collars up, I reached out to Wagz for help. They responded after a couple days with more instructions on how to set the collars up. I tried this multiple times without success. I eventually got 1 collar to activate, but the next day it wasn't workin' no more. I kept askin' for help and for someone to call me. This ain't happened yet. At this point, I asked for return instructions and a refund of the $299.98 plus 2 subscription plans at $99 each. They stopped talkin' with me at that time. I have reached out through facebook, instagram, and email. I still ain't heard back from them. I noticed on facebook, many people are havin' the exact same issue I am. I wanna return the product for a full refund of $497.98. When I was tryin' to set up the collars, I had email correspondence with Kristin C and Matthew C. However, as soon as I asked for a refund, they stopped talkin' with me.

D

Wagz I bought two dog collars from Wagz on November 27 for $299.98

I bought two dog collars from Wagz on November 27 for $299.98. I wanted to create geo-fences around my property, but the collars turned out to be inaccurate. The geo-fence has a 10ft buffer space, which defeats the purpose of having the dogs in the backyard. I called Wagz on December 11 and spoke to Michael F to get a refund for both collars. He sent me an email confirming the refund request on the same day. On December 13, Mel F from Wagz emailed me with the return merchandise authorization (RMA) number and instructions for sending the items back. I sent the package back to Wagz on December 15 using USPS courier (tracking # ***). I emailed Wagz on the same day to let them know. On December 16, Maya Armendariz from Wagz replied to my email, acknowledging my message and informing me that it takes about 7-10 business days to review and log the return into their systems. After that, they will provide the refund. The package was successfully delivered to Wagz on December 20 (according to the parcel tracking status). On December 24, I contacted Wagz to ask when I could expect my refund. Maya A replied to my email on the same day, letting me know that my return is under review. As of today, January 5, 2022, it has been 12 business days since Wagz received my return package, but they haven't given me a refund yet. I emailed them today to ask why they haven't refunded me, but they haven't replied. I want the full refund of $299.98 that they owe me.

Wagz Customer Reviews Overview

Wagz (wagz.com) is a leading provider of innovative pet technology products that aim to enhance the lives of both pets and their owners. With a wide range of smart pet products, Wagz has garnered positive reviews from pet owners and experts alike.

One of the standout features of Wagz is their advanced pet tracking system. Their GPS-enabled collars allow pet owners to keep a close eye on their furry friends, ensuring their safety and providing peace of mind. The accuracy and reliability of Wagz's tracking system have been highly praised by users, who appreciate the ability to monitor their pets' whereabouts in real-time.

Another notable product offered by Wagz is their smart dog feeder. This automated feeding system allows pet owners to schedule and control their pets' meals remotely. The convenience and flexibility provided by this product have received rave reviews, with users highlighting its ease of use and ability to maintain a consistent feeding schedule.

Wagz also offers a smart dog door that can be controlled through a mobile app. This innovative product allows pets to enter and exit the house without the need for constant supervision. Users have commended the durability and reliability of the smart dog door, as well as its ability to prevent unwanted animals from entering the house.

In addition to their impressive product lineup, Wagz provides exceptional customer service. Users have reported positive experiences with their knowledgeable and responsive support team, who are always ready to assist with any inquiries or issues.

Overall, Wagz has received overwhelmingly positive reviews for their innovative pet technology products. With their advanced tracking system, smart dog feeder, and convenient smart dog door, Wagz has proven to be a reliable and trusted brand in the pet industry. Pet owners looking to enhance their pets' safety and well-being will find Wagz's products to be a worthwhile investment.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Wagz contacts

Dedicated to Authenticity

Encouraging Detailed Feedback

Balanced and Constructive Conversations

Free and Fair Platform

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with Wagz?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Wagz Customer Service. Initial Wagz complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Wagz above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Wagz. Discuss the issues you have had with Wagz and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.