Pets UnlimitedDog beds

D Aug 16, 2021

Not sure if this is the same company, but beware!!!
On july 21st, 2021, I ordered two of those calming beds for my labs. It was on a bogo promotion. I ordered two of the size 4xl, as my labs are big dogs. I also paid for the faster shipping. On august 4th, 2021, I received one very tiny bed. The color was correct, but that was all. Besides being the wrong size, and only getting one, the bed was a piece of garbage!!! I took pictures of it, and immediately re-wrapped it, as there was no way either of my dogs could use it. I was really excited to get these calming beds for my two babies, and it's been nothing but a nightmare with this company!!! There is no phone number to call anyone, and all they send are the same emails saying please be patient we will contact you shortly, regarding the return step. They are nothing but lying [censored]!! I forked out $93.97 for a complete piece of [censored] product, which was supposed to be two, size 4xl calming beds!!! Well, they got me good, but it's not over yet!!!

• Updated by [email protected] · Sep 06, 2021

Here’s the latest response from them to my husband. Why the hell have a “refund policy”, if you’re not going honor it? 🤬

Comments

• Updated by [email protected] · Sep 06, 2021

Just sent our complaint to the BBB…We’ll see what happens. Sent a lot of pics, including the shipping bag and emails & my proof of order/purchase.

• Updated by [email protected] · Sep 16, 2021

I sent another complaint to the BBB under scam artists/fraudulent companies. I’m not figuring on getting my money back, but if nothing else, maybe I can help someone else not purchase from and get burned by these crooks!!

• Ad
    Adrienne Landaiche Sanchez Oct 20, 2021

I got the SAME! I only received one bed as well. This is a ridiculous company. Never again.

• Ci
    Cindy CQ Oct 21, 2021

@Adrienne Landaiche Sanchez I haven't received ANYTHING from them !!! I placed my order for two beds, a medium and a small on Aug. 14th, then through the Shop App, I received a notification that they were shipped...here it is now, over 2 months later and still nothing !!! Tried emailing them and all I got was an email explaining there are delays, that my order had been fulfilled and they were just waiting for tracking info...I should have stuck with my instincts when something is too good to be true !!!

• Sd
    sds22 Oct 22, 2021

@Adrienne Landaiche Sanchez I’m in the same situation as well, but have received no beds and no shipping confirmation. I’ve contacted them multiple times but only received a response one time. I am beyond frustrated.

• Ly
    Lyns8 Oct 23, 2021

@Cindy CQ Same here!!

• Le
    Lea Downey Oct 18, 2021

Yes I am with everyone. They say be patient, well they have used up all my patience. I just dont know what to do next. If a class action suit happens I would love to join in. This company still has the gall to keep advertising their calming beds. bull hockey

• Bo
    Bonnie Pogue Landry Oct 18, 2021

The same thing has happened to me. Ordered the two for one bed deal back in early August and have yet to receive them, even though my shop app says ithe order has shipped. The company will not respond to emails or requests for information. The fact that Facebook continues to allow this fraudulent company to rip off their members makes them just as liable as the company itself. Maybe it's time for a class action lawsuit.

• Ti
    Tiffany Nicole Oct 16, 2021

Wow! I’m in shock that there are so many of y’all that are in the SAME situation I am regarding this company and their BOGO beds! I ordered the end of august and it says shipped but no confirmation and no reply contact from the company to any of my emails. I’m going to try to dispute with my bank like y’all have done.

• He
    Heather Garrett Oct 18, 2021

@Tiffany Nicole I ordered August 16. Back and forth emails promising a refund for the two beds I ordered, nothing as of yet. I'm going to talk to my bank as well at this point. Ridiculous. Good luck!

• Wi
    Wilynily Oct 15, 2021

Yep.. Paid and no beds. Contacted bank to file fraud claim on my debit card.. had old card canceled/new card sent and money refunded after research... POS scamners.

JamieCorbett Oct 12, 2021

I did a separate complaint, too - but the same thing happened to me. Ordered BOGO on 9/9/21. Money came out of my account same day. Emailed for an order update (since I did not receive an email confirmation.) Received one response saying they were backed up with emails and would get back to me shortly. Never heard another word! I have disputed the charge with the bank account, but since it's been over a month, I don't expect they will honor it and remove the charge. The BBB desperately needs to step in and get this company shut down/sued. They also need to be reported to Instagram and FB because their adds are still ALL OVER. It's too bad that people are being taken advantage of - it needs to stop.

• Mi
    Missa May Oct 18, 2021

@JamieCorbett Same, never even got a response to my emails. They stole my money!

• Ca
    Carrie Dawn Raper Oct 11, 2021

Can someone not shut this company down? $89 and they won’t ever answer me now. It says shipped but no tracking number. It’s been way over a month. Gonna contact my bank tomorrow to see what they can do. Shut these scammers down please

• Ju
    Julie Foster Leigh Oct 11, 2021

@Carrie Dawn Raper Exact same situation happened here. Ordered on Sept. 6th, it has been charged to my card, and showing shipped but I have ZERO information. After numerous emails, still can't get a response. I don't like like throwing $89 out the window!

• Ta
    Tammy Godwin Oct 11, 2021

I'm in same boat as everyone else been going on since August and still no bed. The BOGO is what catches people but they think since you paid for one you shouldn't get the second one I guess. They offered me 50% off my next order that I will do and get ripped off more. This is a very fraudulent company wished I had done more research before I ordered.

Marion Green Oct 10, 2021

Same here, no beds, no harnesses, pathetic emails thanking me for “reaching out”…plus one from Spock! My reply was Star date:September 2021, warp factor 9…where the hell are you sending from? Mars? “John” is no better.
    They offered a refund…but won’t give me one. Total scammers. They delete my comments and frankly need to be removed by Facebook

• Ca
    CAR4 Oct 09, 2021

Same us everyone. Complete con artists. I ordered in August, still have nothing. They need suing

• Je
    Jerseytex1 Oct 09, 2021

All I can say is my story is the same as everyone else's. Tiny bed for my Saint Bernard lab mix. This company is a big scam. The bed was so small my dog thought it was a toy and started shaking it. And needless to say I never received the 2nd bed.

• Al
    Alana Libertad Cortés Oct 09, 2021

I also ordered 4 of the calming dog beds, and never received them. I've emailed twice asking about them, with no response. I've had to claim it with my credit card company. This company is fraudulent.

• Am
    Amarri Oct 06, 2021

I guess I get to join the group. I ordered mine on August 2nd and have sent dozens of emails. I am contacting my credit card company tomorrow and the BBB. It is sad that people feel the need to scam people. I also blame Facebook for continuing to let the ad run on their site. Maybe they are getting a cut.

Marion callahan Oct 06, 2021

Please don't fall for it. My ad showed up while I was on Facebook. I usually order only from Amazon but really wanted that bed for my senior dog. 89.99 for 2 4xls was to hard to resist.

That was on 8-2-2021. Today is Oct 6. I have heard every excuse under the sun from my color is on back order and when I said nevermind the color then it was covid and then it was shipped and them it was lost and so on. And I paid to have my order rushed.

I have called my credit card company who is refunding my money and they will fight with them. I put a sign on my door to not leave any package on my porch from pets u limited because I heard they will send a tiny tiny bed and only one and then say u can't get a refund because u accepted the package. I have also called the BBB.

I am so sick of these scamming companies. I have had enough and I am so angry watching all these people go thru this. We work hard for our money and for our pets. Shame on them...I hope soon they are all unemployed and have records so they can't ever work again.

Please don't fall for it. They will use different names. Mine was Pets Ulimited but the advertisement pretty much stays the same...2 for the price of 1...only 5 left...backorder for months...I thought I was smart cuz I read the reviews which they remove anything negative within 5 seconds. Check the BBB...check Google with keyword scam and the advertising. Do all u can to check it out first. I am sticking to Amazon. Never again will I fall for this and be so angry with my stupidity.

At least my senior baby finally has her bed no thanks to pets unlimited.

• Bl
    Blanch333 Oct 03, 2021

I also ordered 2 xl beds on the BoGo sale Aug 1st and never received them. I wrote to the company and they wrote back and said they were shipped and on their way. Still nothing. I wrote to get a refund and crickets. This is a scam company. My dogs have been without dog beds for 2 months now while we waited. We were excited to get them!! Smth!!

Marion callahan Oct 04, 2021

@Blanch333 I ordered my 2 4xl beds on Aug 2nd and feel your pain. I used money saved for my senior dog to have them and she has waited now longer that 2 months. I have asked for a refund..nothing and my responses are just defaulted letters that say the same thing. I am so angry.

• Tk
    tkrol52 Oct 05, 2021

@Blanch333 Exact same thing happened to me! I never received my pets beds, and I have been emailing, but they are not responding.

• Ni
    Nicole A7289 Oct 05, 2021

@Marion callahan I am experiencing the same thing with my order. Never got it and have been told that the refund team will send me an email once my refund has been processed. Complete joke of a company.

• Ka
    Karen Ann Oct 03, 2021

I also have the same problem!

Have been emailing asking for a refund for over a month and nothing!

I have prof of purchase and the whole email trail

Is there anywhere I can send them to attempt to have my money returned OR seriously report the company so no one else has the same problem?

DawnBinks Oct 01, 2021

I got suckered in also. They told me they would notify me when they had a shipping number almost a month ago. Nothing. I tried e-mailing them. Nothing. And they had the nerve to send the same ad for BOGO to my e-mail address yesterday!!

• Do
    Dor V Sep 28, 2021

I have the same (or similar) story as many ... ordered 2 for the price of 1 beds, paid express shipping, and nothing...
    These *&^$#$%^ are scammers indeed. I've reported them to my bank, but unfortunately did not research their legitimacy until just now, so I'm pretty sure it's money lost. So yeah, another lesson learnt the hard way. So sorry that we all fell for their BS and made evil people richer in the process!

• Jw
    J Whit Sep 27, 2021

I ordered the beds and nothing. So I emailed them and got a response that due to COVID it was taking longer than usual... went to check today and there is an error message like the store is gone!!! I have no beds and no money that I paid for them.

Dawnd71 Sep 28, 2021

@J Whit What email are you using? I ordered a bed in August and have yet to receive it. I do t even know who to co tact I don’t get an order confirmation but of course they took my money.

• Pw
    Pweufp Sep 25, 2021

I am still waiting to receive the beds I ordered. I have gotten three emails saying I would get my money back and they would get back to me in two to three days, it's been two weeks, am still waiting for the email/refund.

• Al
    Alice lee Lykins Sep 24, 2021

First time I’ve ever ordered anything on FB or IG. The first week of August 2021, I ordered one 3xl dog bed and got the BOGO deal. Still haven’t gotten the items. I have emailed several times and gotten responses from Ray. Looks like an automated email response to be honest. I don’t think I will get the items. THIS IS A SCAM COMPANY!! DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS PLACE!! $80 down the drain!!

[email protected] Sep 25, 2021

@Alice lee Lykins You will probably get 1 very small bed! That’s what I got. It’s such a piece of crap, that none of my animals will go near it! I paid xtra for faster shipping, & it still took a few weeks. It came in a very compressed bag, that looked like it’d been thru the wringer. I’m sorry you got taken like us. Write to the BBB. I’m telling everyone I can about these crooks!! Like I said b4, I believe in karma, & their day will come!

• Tl
    Tlp57 Sep 18, 2021

I was the same as everyone else, took forever to get any info, received the same response as the others, then said the colors I ordered were in back order, the only difference, I did get my refund. within 3 days after they said I would. it was followed with an email with refund info

[email protected] Sep 19, 2021

@Tlp57 I’m glad you at least got your money back! 🤗.

• Tl
    Tlp57 Sep 19, 2021

@[email protected] Not sure if this helps, the email from the person I was dealing with was [email protected], he actually confirmed my refund and I received it the next day.

[email protected] Sep 25, 2021

@Tlp57 My husband emailed them, and they offered a partial refund, and said “I’m sorry if this is the least we can do, since you did receive a bed”…🙄🤬

Marion callahan Oct 04, 2021

@Tlp57 They said the same to me after waiting almost 2 months and I wrote back that I could care less about the color just give me my beds. Now I am sure I will get the real tiny bed and be stuck with no refund. If that's the case I will file a dispute with my credit card company. I just want my damn beds. I ordered them for my senior dog and I have waited long enough.

• Ke
    Kelly Kuehle Domres Sep 12, 2021

SAME! We must have ordered ours the same time you did and I only received one as well. I keep getting stupid email from Spock. Bogus ridiculous company. Never again.

Maria Thompson-Wexler Sep 15, 2021

@Kelly Kuehle Domres Well, I guess add me to the list!
    I should have known better than to order something from Facebook!! I ordered the BOGO 4xl beds, only recieved an emailed acknowledgement that they recieved my order. Over a week has gone by and no response? I clicked on the "order status" link in the email and my computer blocked the site as a SCAM WEBSITE?!?!? Just called to dispute the charge with my Credit Card company and while on hold, I found this review page!!! I feel stupid. Can't believe I got scammed...

[email protected] Sep 16, 2021

@Maria Thompson-Wexler Don’t feel stupid! Shame on them! Here we are thinking we’re buying something really great for the fur babies that we love so much, and they end up just being [censored]! I truly believe in karma, and they will get theirs, one way or another..

• Do
    Dor V Sep 28, 2021

@Maria Thompson-Wexler Same here... I also feel stupid, whereas we actually should not, as you should be able to trust people to be decent and fair. Guess that world doesn't exist anymore! :( Sorry

• Sm
    Smith Haven Sep 08, 2021

Thank you all, you saved me. I kept telling myself if it seems to good to be true it is. Thank you all.
    Looking for a non chewable dog bed anywsy, good luck. I know, right.

• Ap
    April Galloway Finch Sep 04, 2021

Yeah it's been over a month took my money the day I ordered and still have not received anything they emailed saying waiting on tracking numbers within 24 hours then it was 2 days then all of a sudden it was the beds were on back order that was 2 weeks no word from them and no beds a bunch of scam artist

• Er
    Eric Kidwell Aug 24, 2021

I too ordered the BOGO It's been a month and I haven't received anything. I have commented several times on their Facebook so have others and they delete all negative comments. I have screenshots of comments left that they delete and I have reached out via messenger and email with the exact same response it doesn't take two weeks to respond smh. I am reporting them to BBB as well as Facebook and their webpage hope no one else gets scammed

moosiesmom Aug 24, 2021

@Eric Kidwell I bombard their fbk ad with comments and they delete them everytime. Fbk took my commenting privileges away. Lol

[email protected] Aug 25, 2021

@Eric Kidwell I’m going to report them as well!!

• Cj
    CJP5671 Oct 09, 2021

@Eric Kidwell I am SO glad I googled “Pets Unlimited” beds before ordering and found this website! I was sooo close to ordering! Y’all saved me some serious headaches! I’m so sorry you have to deal with this! Hopefully the BBB will shut em down! SMH 🤦‍♀️

moosiesmom Aug 24, 2021

I just started a charge dispute with my Discover card. Ha! Take that Pets Unlimited!!!

[email protected] Aug 25, 2021

@moosiesmom I may do this as well!!

moosiesmom Aug 24, 2021

OMG!!! Same exact thing happened to me!!! I ordered 2 4xls and got a tiny bed!! The returns dept. never, ever gets back to me. I am soooo pissed off right now.

• Er
    Eric Tenbarge Aug 23, 2021

I am having the same problem! Have you gotten any where with these [censored]?

[email protected] Aug 24, 2021

@Eric Tenbarge Not yet… my husband sent a separate email. We sent a pic of the email receipt, and pic of the crap they did send!! Waiting for a response to him, but my “refund time” is running out…I ordered two 4XL on the BOGO, and I got one 30” piece of crap! The edge is extremely flimsy! Walmart has a better comfy bed!!! Keep me posted on your journey with these crooks!!

[email protected] Sep 03, 2021

@[email protected] Sooo… between both my husband and I emailing this crook of a company, it seems we’re stuck with this tiny, complete crap of a bed! My husband was hopeful, as they sent him encouraging “We’ll get back to you soon” emails. Between us both, we got a ton of [censored] emails, no viable way to return, or converse, and 1 piece of crap bed! It’s a $94.00 (rounded up) hard lesson learned, but karma will one day surely get these thieving [censored]!!! Enjoy it while you can [censored]ers, cause your day will come!! 🤨