Pepsi Cola One Million Dollar Giveaway In Sponsorship With Readers Digest / phoney check telling you won $1 million dollars

Ontario, Canada Review updated:
Many people in California have received letters from Pepsi Co (supossedly) telling them they have won $1 Million dollars and they have been sent enclosed with that letter a check for around $5400.00 They have been told to call a representative (Mine being) Mr. Phil Rizutto and the phone number on my letter was [protected] Ext #1Can't get through only a recording and they ask that you leave a return number. They are asked not to deposit the check until talking to the Representative. The check is to cover any outstanding fees that have not been paid by Pepsi Co directly.

I found the Pepsi website and went to their complaints and WOW was I ever surprised that there are many people receiving the letters.

The check they sent me was for $5599.00 drawn on a Bankdirect 4230 LBJ Freeway Dallas, Texas and company name on the check was Hawthorne Suites, Ltd. 6900 I-H 35 North San Antonio, Texas 78128

I'm turning mine over to the FBI tomorrow. I hate to see people being scammed anytime. There's got to be something we can do to stop these thieves. CJ
Mw

Comments

Re
  19th of Sep, 2009
Same thing in FL; PEPSI/RD have responsabilities here... Free deceiving advertising as opposed to millions in TV ads...

PepsiCo Logo PepsiCo