Having problems with Pepsi?

Pepsi reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on May 26, 2007. The latest review Truck driver was posted on Apr 21, 2021. The latest complaint distribution of product was resolved on Apr 14, 2019. Pepsi has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 356 reviews. Pepsi has resolved 67 complaints.

Pepsi Customer Service Contacts

Thu9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Fri9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
SatClosed
SunClosed

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Pepsi Customer Service. Initial Pepsi complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Pepsi above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Pepsi. Discuss the issues you have had with Pepsi and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Pepsi Complaints & Reviews

PepsiCounsafe driving - pepsi truck driver

Date of Incident: 5.12.17
Time: around 12:26 pm
Location: Arapaho Rd in Addison Texas
Truck #: F39224
Driver: African American with skullcap or beanie on

Description of incident: I was driving my own personal work vehicle when this big Pepsi Truck comes veering into my lane without even looking and nearly drove me off the road. When I tried to get into the other lane to avoid getting hit I looked over into the truck and saw that this guy was not evening paying attention to road instead eating a sandwich and holding something else (possible drink or cellphone?) not given any regard to other drivers. He could have caused a major accident because he was more focused on his food than the road not to mention he didn't even look to see if anyone was coming!

Please make sure this guy knows he almost hurt someone today!

PepsiCodiet pepsi 24pk

I buy approx. 18-20 cases (24pk) of diet Pepsi every month. I am extremely disappointed in the fact that I have had yet another case with a quality and/or taste issue. This time I had 2 cans from one case that looked to have been missed by quality inspections. There were no visible holes, yet I had a can that was less than half full. I am almost to the point of looking for a different brand of pop altogether, which is disappointing because I have been drinking diet Pepsi for a good 20+ years.

PepsiCo24 pack pepsi

I purchase a 24 pack of Pepsi cans every couple of days. Lately I have been getting a lot of cans that are leaking which leaves a sticky ring of syrup around the top edges and causes the Pepsi to go flat and taste horrible. This has happened many times and I end up wasting a lot of cans, most recently I have dumped 4 cans and am not even halfway through the 24pack .

PepsiCoteam not supporting

I have started new business, I have got your stock but to sell chilled drinks to my customers I need your chiller for which I have requested your team but the response wasn't positive. please help me to provide chiller or freezer so that I can serve my customer with chilled pepsi.

Name: Chicky Foods
        Address: Shop# B8, VIP Centre, F17 markaz, Islamabad, Pakistan
        contact# 0092-[protected]

PepsiCocost and services

I'm a life long Pepsi drinker and here lately prices are just going through the roof and why can't your company work out differences with your customers for instance Aldis won't sell your product because of your sales team and Save a lot is always running out of 2 litters. I know restaurant switched to Coke because your your company failed at repairing thier fountain machine when they called they was told could take week to fix thus is unacceptable. Just my thoughts guess it's time to find a new soft drink ! Thank you

Pepsi Co, Incempty can

While shopping at the food 4 less on carson & norwalk I purchased 2 of the 24 cubes. One of the cans was empty. I took it back to the store. Was told I needed to bring back the whole 24 cube. I didn't know it was empty until I pulled out the last 2 cans. As the consumer, I don't feel I should have to pay for this mistake.

Sincerely,
            Kathaleen hedden

empty can

PepsiCopepsi 2 liter bottles

I puchased (5) 2 liter bottles and they were all flat. Tops were on tight, after opening there was no carbonation, no fizz nothing. Flat as flat can be! I am a dedicated Pepsi consumer and would hope to be compensated for this. There was a date of FEB 17-2017 on the bottles, UPC - [protected]. Other numbers-5CNYREFMA as best I can make out as they are stamped lightly. Purchased at Tops, Dansville, NY. These were purchased the first part of April, 2017.

RESOLVED

I received Pepsi coupons to compensate for the damaged product, I appreciate it very much. Thank You!

• Updated by slw61 · Apr 27, 2017

• Updated by slw61 · May 06, 2017

Thank you very mcuh for the Pepsi coupons to replace my damaged product. I appreciate it very much and continue to love my Pepsi!!

PepsiCotruck driver

Truck driver rode my # almost off the highway at 4:15 on tuesday the 25th on the highway right by the johnson city ny exit. The license plate number started with c33. He had dark hair in a pony tail. He proceeded to ride my # and then speed up and go around me and flip me off. What kind of people are you hiring?! He could have killed my daughter and i!

PepsiCowarehouse seasonal support job

Hello,
                  I Dalbir Singh Rao, applied for a job Warehouse Seasonal support in Mississauga, Canada. I successfully passed interview and they sent me offer letter and agreement and both Manager TJ Bhangu and me signed it and this offer was temporary on successful completion of Criminal check. I submitted my all information to your third Party to check. But when, I tried to know about backcheck after 3 weeks. They didn't reply me. As I know that I have been never convicted. So, there was no chance of any criminal record. So, after 4 weeks I went to their location In mississauga, but they didn't allow me to talk with Manager or HR. So, they gave me phone no. Of manager with ext. I sent 2-3 voicemails but he didn't not replied and I have sent 2 emails to them through which they sent me offer letter. Secondly, I again went to office, but again receptionist not allowed me to talk with them and she took my phone number and said manager will get back with you but they never get back. I have a original copy of agreement where they signed.
                  So, I request you to check this situation further and reply me with answer that why they refused me for work. Here is my email [protected]@outlook.com
                  Thanks

PepsiCopepsi delivery / truck driver

I am a lead sales associate at the Dollar General in Pride, La. It's right outside Baton Rouge. We normally have a good delivery guy, but the past few times I have been at work we have had a different guy. He said his name is Marcus Bradley. He brings in the delivery rudely and unprofessionally. He places the pallets in the middle of aisles, in front of the buggy rack preventing people from accessing our store products and etc. Both times he has been in a rush to get done, and by being in this hurry, he has dropped multiple products that he was delivering causing some of them to break. Today, he grabbed OUR rolltainer because it was blocking his way and caused over half of OUR products on the rolltainer to fall. He gets all into your personal space when it is not necessary. Both times he has been to the store he has been completely unprofessional and there are multiple people who have witnessed it. As an employee of a company, I would assume the workers should carry themselves to a certain standard, but he does not do so at all! I enjoy the other delivery guys but he just does not know how to carry himself in any type of professional manner. He needs to be spoken to about his actions or something because he is beyond ridiculous.

PepsiCopepsi 12 oz cans sold in 12 pack cartoons

I bought a 12pack cans of Pepsi from tops market last Friday and one of the cans in the full case had a slit in the top of the can and all the fluid leaked out. So I got 11 full cans of Pepsi and one empty can in the case. I didn't discover it until I had pulled it from my fridge and saw the bottom of the case wet. I also love your products but was angry about this situation, what can we do to rectify this problem. Yours truly john stineman consumer in cheektowaga, NY. The UPC code is001zz-[protected]. Proof of purchase # 12000. 80994.

• Updated by John stineman · Apr 17, 2017

Complaint about a torn can of Pepsi sold in a 12 pack case of cans

Pepsi Co, Incmellow yellow

Hi I'm really upset, I was always buying your soda mellow yellow I have to drive to a few stores to find mellow yellow, why aren't you carrying it anymore ? ? That's our favorite soda. Please don't stop making it .
                        Thank you . I really hope you guys don't stop making it or to stop selling it, we only drink pepsi products, thank you for your time in this manner, please get back to me thank you .

Pepsi Co, IncPepsi

Whom every this concerns I purchased 4 24 packs at meijers, I love Pepsi, it's my water & coffee, I was very disappointed when 1st one was flat had no taste, when flat after like 10 minutes of being open, then thought ok bad batch then the 2nd, 3rd, and today open the 4th one and it's the same after opening a can take about 3 drinks then that's about all you can stand it's so flat !
                          I've never had this happen, but it nasty, I would have returned it but really can't when they are gone . I just kept thinking it's just this can and continue on drinking it but nope it was all 4 24 packs, hopefully I'll get a refund or atleast a explanation of why this is happening, the pop was on sale at meijers,
                          I'll try to send you the numbers on the can, thank you looking forward to speaking to someone, thank you Judy porter

Pepsi
                          Pepsi

Pepsi — retailer service

Hello, I own the Rivers Bigway Foods, an independent, supplied by FCL in Western Canada. We are located in...

PepsiCopepsi truck driver

Me and my father were headed down martin Luther king blvd. in Houma, LA and this man driving a Pepsi delivery truck cut us off almost causing a wreck and we honked the horn then the driver flipped us off and proceeded to curse at us calling my father a hoe and was saying my father was a bum. The driver also said he would lose his job over a fight saying he doesn't care. The number we seen on the truck was "F81552"

PepsiCo"supply from direct segment & discount on sting pack as others."

Dear sir,

Subject:-supply from direct segment & discount on sting pack as others.

Hope you are fine and in the best of health.

We are working with pepsi cola (Riaz bottlers) since 30 years and have always tried to promote pepsi in our area. I am very loyal customer of pepsi since the beginning. And company has always been kind on me. I am doing my business since the time when dha did not even exist.

Sir, we have sent the below email to following people mde nauman, mde farooq hussain, sm tariq mehmood, sm tariq iqbal, rsm waleed kamal & director sales nadeem irshad. All problems faced by us being customer of riaz bottlers pvt. Ltd. Are discussed below in detail. Since that almost 80 days have passed but we have not received any reply of the emails. All our problems stand as it is and we are in sheer problem.
                              Sir, everything happened to me is based on personal grudges and personal agenda of some people against me. As a proof, they also gave zero discount on sting pack on my outlet. Distributor often gives me manual bills. Sir, with due respect, please expedite that why company personnel's is behaving partially with me. I have few cases discussed below; what are the company polices for them. We are also your customers. Company policies are same for everyone.
                              Sir, I want to inquire that is there any outlet in lahore which is exclusive and mix outlet and has zero discount on sting pack than why I am facing partial behavior by company personnel's.??. The outlets near to me which are mix (Exclusive coke outlets) having discount on all packs are rs 75/=. I am a pre-exclusive & display outlet of pepsi. Why my discount on sting packs is made "zero"??. December month voucher is also stopped one of my outlet.

Noted:-you can check in your system (Data-base) is there any bulk order throughout the last year in 2016 except advance vouchers. Why my outlet outlet is shifted to indirect segment.?? Is this shifting policy only for my outlet not for other 2 outlets i. E. Ashiq p/s & jaidi p/s which are also operated by the same company vehicle (In past). My outlet is pepsi displayed outlet. I am working with pepsi cola (Riaz bottlers) direct segment from past 30 years of life. Kindly move my outlets to direct segment because I am also a part of company being a customer because polices made by companies not on priority basis but on equally basis.

And moreover we have not received supply from the past 75 days. No one comes to take our order. Pso places fake orders to make my shop productive in system by the command of ordinates, but I didn't received any supply from last 75 days even he didn't visited my shop (Fake order no#1069494, 1120280, 1127048, 1127044, 1137629, 1137635, 1181547, 1181536 etc even you may check in your system). Yesterday fake order# 1211325, 1211312. Sir I am a advanced outlet how can I amputated the advanced amount if couldn't receive supply. Often of times I am complaining regarding supply issues at complaint cell [protected] (Recorded calls even you may check). This all shows the loyalty and care of the management with the customer and the brand too. We are helpless, kindly resolve our issues in below attached email,
                              We request you to kindly personally look into this matter and solve at your earliest convenience.
                              I am emailing to you as my last hope. Hopefully you will respond.
                              I am attaching pictures of my empty chillers with no supply, manual invoice & messages received by rbl i. E. Fake orders.

Thanks and best regards,
                              Haji tayyab
                              [protected]
                              Abdullah tobacco
                              94-h dha main commercial market

PepsiCoextremely disappointed nfl promotion

Reference # 063762964A
                                I'm sorry but the whole reason we even decided to even do this promotion ( which we never do and you guys can even look that up) was so that we can get the helmet. I love Pepsi but I'm extremely upset. All together we ordered: 2 New York Jets footballs(4, 500 points each), 2 New York Jets clocks (3, 600 points each), 1 New York Jets mini helmet( which cost 5, 000 points), 1 New York Jets hat (3, 200 points), 1 New York Jets licence plate frame (800 or 500 points), and 1 Carolina Panthers beach towel ( 1, 600 ponits ). Also we ordered all of theses items between October and November. That's more than 4-8 weeks ago. We are so extremely up set that we might stop drinking Diet Pepsi and buying any chips from Frito-Lay because of this. We have been long time Pepsi customer's for over 35 years and 10 years of Frito-Lay at least if not more. It is extremely disappointing that this happened especially since this is our first time participating in any promotion.
                                Extremely Disappointed,
                                Virginia Hess

PepsiCocaffeine free pepsi

I have bought 3- 12 packs of caffeine free Pepsi at Walmart in Butte, Mt. Several cans of the caffeine free have been flat when I opened them. The cans are soft when you out take it out of the box not firm like they usually are. This has happened before to some 12 packs that I bought. I am really ticked off that you pay that kind of money for your product and I can not drink it.

PepsiCo — personal

To Whom This May Concern- From Jean Reeve 1171 Michael Cres. Cambridge, Ont. Canada N3H 2R1 I am writing...

Cambridge

PepsiCo — pepsi mobile draw 2017

Pepsi mobile draw 2017 My name is rehmat mustafa. i have received a message from +[protected]. Congrats! you...