Complaints & Reviews

pepsi soda

Mis- labeled product causing me to go over my calorie count. I bought 3 bottles of soda at CVS, 4/8/2019, the labels are all different, the expiration dates are different and the calorie counts are different. Where is the quality control? Did you change the recipe? I don't feel I can trust you or you labels, I need an answer of why your product is not consistent, and which calorie count is correct. Every calorie counts every day.

8 pack pepsi bottles

I recently purchased 6 of the Pepsi 8pack bottles at my local dollar general store and the top of every bottle was on so tight I had to cut them off and then it ruined most of the drink. I then went back to purchase more about 1month later and they continued to be the exact same way. I have been a consumer for many years and expect that you will rectify this and replace or compensate me for this. Thank you very much

• SubSquirrel Apr 07, 2019

The tops are always tight or the carbonation would leak out. If too tight for your hands, use a wrench or use a knife to cut the band around the top. If you want a refund, bring the bottles back with your receipt.

• Mi
    Misty Cooper Apr 29, 2019

@SubSquirrel Well just how many consumers do you know that keep a store receipt when they buy groceries? And I know the lids have to be tight but they were excessively tight. I have been enrolled in martial arts for about 20yrs so I'm not exactly to weak to open a lid. If this is the way your company talks to consumers and resolves things than you will be one consumer less for now, but I will publish this on social media to warn other consumers. Have a blessed day!

• SubSquirrel Apr 29, 2019

@Misty Cooper MY company? I’m a consumer reading this site and commenting on posts. Please feel free to post on social media, but don’t complain here when you’re sued for copyright infringement. Look up what this site can do to you.

• SubSquirrel Apr 29, 2019

Oh, and most people know to keep receipts

employee vacation policy

It is unfair that you make employees pick 1 week blocks of vacation early in the year. Many people don't...

pepsi driver

On Feb 25th around 11:45am on Hwy 75 between Glenpool and Preston, my husband and I were driving home. We ere in the passing lane of the hwy to pass a Pepsi truck when we got about half way the truck came over almost on top of us forcing us off the road on to the shoulder. My husband had to hit his brakes to avoid hitting the center divider rails along side the shoulder and the back of the pepsi truck missed our front end by about i foot. This driver just keep speeding along . I believe if we had been driving not paying attention like the Pepsi driver that we would probably not be alive to complain. These drivers should pay extra attention as they are driving a vehicle which would easily wipe out most other vehicles. Tag number of trailier BY8042 and number on top of trailer T18324

I am complaining about pepsi award lottery

Below information i got from an email "below is the detail of your fund; depositor: pepsi promotional...

pepsi wild cherry 12 pack

On 1/31/19 I bought a 12 pack of Pepsi Wild Chery cans in Walmart, Titusville, FL, and one of the cans was almost empty, but there were no holes visible. Also, the packaging did not show any signs of stains or stickiness. The numbers on the bottom of the can are JUL 22 19 1123ES01169. We are long time Pepsi drinkers, and this is a first for us. I would greatly appreciate it if you would replace that can for me. Thank you.

Linda Simcox
3265 Melody Lane
Titusville, FL 32796

pepsi

I purchased a 8 pack of 12 fl oz of Pepsi and all of them are bad. They all taste like carbonated water. I am...

pepsi

Does anyone else notice a difference in the taste of Pepsi in the bottles ?Anything from 20oz bottles to 2 liters tastes like plastic 9 out of 10 times. Anyone I have taste mine also notice this as well. Also when I do get one that doesn't have the plastic taste, doesn't have the carbonation it used to. Guess the one thing I could count on has changed and nothing stays the same but I think Pepsi is going downhill for sure . Thinking of switching to Coke

truck driver

One of your drivers was reckless when he cut across traffic and pulled in front of me this morning when pulled out of a Sunoco gas station. It happened on Mt. Rose Avenue at approximately 7:37 a.m. The truck's Virginia license number is 371 379 and I believe the truck number was 460 or 406. I had to slam on my brakes in order to avoid hitting the truck.

taste is terrible

Both my husband and I are frequent Pepsi drinkers. We purchased Pepsi, 12 oz Cans, 12 Pack with Real Sugar as we have done many times in the past. Cracked open a Pepsi from this twelve pack, shared it with my husband and he said, is this Pepsi? I thought the same thing and then stated this is terrible so we poured it down the drain.
Purchased at the local HT or Pubix. Date on can: Sep 02 2018 Lot# 0319QC1129...…. can't read the rest, printed over the edge of the can. Balance of 12 pack was dropped off at local Pepsi Bottling site, located at 22 Pepsi Way, Harrisburg, NC 28075 attn: Michael Mills, Pepsi Regional Sales Manager, 704.455.0802.

Questions, please contact customer: Tina Hodges, [protected]@gmail.com, 919.389.3263

stocks taken by sales representative of pepsico and now delaying the payments since 10 days

Sir,
I am from Jammu & Kashmir's Anantnag District. I am a spoke of Tropicana deistributionship. Recently the sales representative Mr. Sohail Ahmad of beverages division called me and asked for stock that was to be delivered to a beverages dealer at Awantipora namely IM Enterprises. I sent the stock on a mere negligible profit of 300 Rs, so that I can only recover the freight cost. Other wise it would have been rate to rate. The deal was meant to be cash deal, but when the stocks reached there, the dealer had to left for an emergency at hospital. So the cash was not received on the spot. Since then the sales representative Sohail Ahmad is making false committements that payment will be made today or tomorrow. But still all his committements have proved hoax till date. If I would have earned profit and then he would have kept the stock on credit basis, that would have been fine. So kindly direct the manager to follow up the matter on priority so that he will direct his representative to get the payment done at the earliest.
At times the sales representative has not responded to my calls.
His contact number is ‭[protected]‬
The stocks were delivered on 18.12.2018.

Regards,
Mahfooz Elahi
+91-[protected]

pepsi mobile draw 2018

Pepsi mobile draw 2018 My name is Md Bappi Islam. i have received a message Congrats! you have been awarded...

diet pepsi

My family and I are huge fans of diet pepsi. We drink many cases per month. I went to Walmart in Kingwood WV last week and I got a diet pepsi out of the pepsi machine. The can was filled with black mold. I took it inside and showed the associate. They told me they do not handle that and did not offer me anything back. Whatever. So, i gave it the benefit of the doubt and went out and got another can of the diet pepsi. This can was also molded. I was not and am not very happy about this. I cannot understand why the pepsi guy that fills the machine would put molded pepsi in it. I am not sure if I will be buying your products anymore!

service

Sir Asslam O Alikum
Sir ma na pichle month new shop kholi ha to starting ma mujy maloom nh tha ma na ek angency sa mall la liya to ab ma company sa mall lena chata hu mujy company mall nh de rhi kheti ha ab ap angency sa hi mall uthao rizwan name ka booker ha us sa ma na baat ki sir wo both batameezi kar raha tha sir mari help kare. Ap plz booker sa naat karen ma company sa hi mall lena chata hu

Dear Sir,

With the reference to my below complaint screenshots of text and calls received are attached for your information.
Last month i have found an advertisement for vacant position of HSE Analyst in Pepsi-co Pakistan. As per mentioned requirement i was completely eligible to apply for that post so i have applied as per given details.I have received an initial screening interview call on 29 Oct 2018 at 13:07 as per Pakistan Standard time.The caller introduce himself as a Pepsi-co HR representative with the purpose of initial screening call. After detail discussion for 5 minutes and 42 seconds he said if we found you suitable in this initial screening, HR department will call you in coming two weeks for further process. Then on 06-Nov-2018 I have received a text message from cellular number at 12:18 PM to call back at same number of Pepsi-co HR representative.I have called him back twice but he did not respond. After that i received his call at 12:35 PM that you are shortlisted for telephonic interview so you will be called on 17:00 PM next day. As per given time i have manage my activities and get prepared for telephonic interview. Around 17:18 PM i got his call and without taking any interview he said to me that after reviewing your profile we are not considering you this time. I have asked why you are not considering me because as per your advertisement i was completely eligible for the post of HSE analyst.He said as number of candidates applied for this position so we have found more suitable candidates than you. I am shocked to face this type of handling from your multinational level group. If they did not view my profile before, why they called and shortlist me for interview. If they called me for interview then without asking any question how they judge that i am less suitable for this post.I am shocked to encounter such type of non professional process of recruitment.

pepsi, 2 liter

I bought a 2 Liter about 2 days ago from Kroger. I came home and opened it to have a glass. It was flat...

pepsi truck driver

While driving to work this morning, I was nearly hit by one of your drivers coming from the opposite direction. It was around a well marked bend in the road which has flashing yellow caution lights to slow down. Your driver took the bend at an exceeded speed forcing him to cross the double line into my lane, in which I had to swerve to the shoulder of the road to avoid a head-on. This occurred at 7:30a around 501 Fair Oak St., Little Valley, NY 14755 on 10/17/18. I'm not looking for any resolution. I only want you to be aware of this incident that could have been catastrophic. I'm thankful I was paying such close attention to your drivers speed which gave me time to react, seeing I take this route very often.

diet pepsi 12 pack

I bought a 12 pack of the Diet Pepsi cans that has atleast one completely empty fully sealed can inside of...

driver

On Thursday - October 4, 2018 I arrived to my job at Trinity High School at 6:45 am. I am a teacher and had...

pepsi cola

Was bought in iga in irvington ky 40146. Bought a 12 pack of pepsi and pulled this out and wasnt full and can was like sucked in. No holes was located period. Normally I wouldn't complain but I am a pepsi drinker and this is not first time this has happened. I've bought them with more than one with the same defect. Now as high as the product has become I will complain cause I want what I payed for with my hard earned money. Now hopefully this will get passed down to the head quality managers down to the facilities. And maybe get a fix on the problem. I sure hope so. I would hate to have to quit drinking pepsi. Paying customer!

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices