Having problems with Coca-Cola?

8800 200 2222 (Russia)
1800 860 4000 (Singapore)
+1 800 520 2653 (United States and Canada)
+44 800 227 711 (United Kingdom)
+61 180 002 5123 (Australia)
+64 800 505 123 (New Zealand)
+43 810 202 040 (Austria)
+32 78 156 156 (Belgium)
+45 33 273 377 (Denmark)
+358 80 004 040 (Finland)
+351 800 286 286 (Portugal)
+82 800 245 999 (South Korea)
PO Box 1734
Atlanta, Georgia
United States - 30301-1734

Complaints & Reviews

coca-cola

I bought 2 cases of coca cola at meijers in swartz creek Mi I drank one coca cola and it tasted different. I have been drinking coke for 20 + year so i knew this was not the right taste, i open another can and tasted that one and it was the same taste. I then asked to other people who I know always drink coke to try one and the both said it tasted weird. Im not sure if i got a bad batch but this was very weird. On the case of coke it has these numbers on the outside of the case [protected] aslo has oct0520dta 125883 on the inside it has official code oh646xl4pp6t40 and also has 5504 11/18/19 01:53 ln . I wanted you to be aware of this concern and problem.
This was bought on 3/3/2020 i would like to get a refund for the case I bought or coupons something for my wasted money.

Tammy Liversedge
2307 Utley rd
Flint, MI 48532
[protected]

[protected]@gmail.com

Tammy

single use plastic bottles

You are greedy corporate [censored] and even though I've drank coke for years I won't be ever drinking it again You are pathetic not banning single use plastics. Just because you're rich and enjoying it now. You are so stupid Your children won't have a world because you are choking the oceans with your plastic and waste. People will eventually stop buying your product but probably too late. You will die alone and all the money in the world won't make a tiny bit of difference and whether you believe in an after life or not, you won't know peace. None of you who are rich, spoilt and extremely selfish beings. You do not know humanity you can't or you'd never agree to such a thing. Everyone I know would happily buy coke in a glass bottle and then recycle it or take it back to get some money for it like it used to be in the old days I loved recycling as we got money for it too. SHAME ON YOU WHO MADE THIS DECISION SHAME ON YOU.

To whom this may concern, 2/10/2020

My name is Thiennga Vo, this morning I just dropped off my kids at school and waiting at the traffic light in the corner of Minton and Malabar road in palm bay, FL. There's a car in front of me making a turn and a lot of cars line up be hind me. This cocoa cola truck come from no where and cut through the line right in front of me almost hit my car. I honked him but he seems careless about this. I have the picture In the attachmentof the car this happened around 7:50 to 8:00 am he made a left turn into Cumberland. If I don't received a response from anyone higher show that they care about this matter, I will post this on social media.

andre brown jr/employee

A Coca-Cola Employee by the name of Andre Brown has been sleeping with my 17 year old daughter for 2 year...

lottery award scam

Looks like it's doing its rounds again. I received an SMS saying my mobile number was drawn and that I won 950 000 GBP and that I should send an email with my name, age and number to [protected]@outlook.com to redeem, which I did. I then received an email from Coca Cola Center Ankara confirming my win and to submit my scanned passport and bank details, as well as physical address details of the bank. The Coca Cola centre email is from Mr. Osman Kazdal, Commercial Excellence Director and the person I should contact at Ziraat Bank is Mr. Metin Ozdemir, Head of Operations on +[protected] or [protected]@financier.com. I then received an email saying I need to pay over lawyer fees to clear 2 documents, an affidavit and an anti terrorism drug certificate. Looked legit until this point. Nothing made sense. That's where my feelers kicked saying this is an elaborate hoax. I'm just making you aware.

tasted weird and bottle had metal smell

I bought a single Coca-Cola bottle of 20 FL OZ (1.25 PT) 591 mL and expiration date is MAR2320, LLF09211 that I bought on January 24, 2019 at Food 4 Less Store I work at. I opened the bottle, it had a metal scent, tasted bitter and metal scent was stronger when I drank a bit. I threw it away as I couldn't handle the smell. As this is my favorite drink next to a few others I drink as well and never have I had this problem before.

Alberto Alegria

can of coke

When I reached into the box to take out a can of coke to place into the fridge the cab exploded everywhere.
It has completely had the bottom explode out! I am not impressed at all and will be posting images as a warning to other consumers. It could of been a child who it exploded on and resulted in cuts etc that would of required medical attention.

dasani water

First I would like to compliment your Desani water bottles. I have been helping my Aunt Gayle who lives a 4 hour drive from me; we both live in Texas. Her water tastes bad where she lives. She is 88 years old and has difficulty opening water bottles which require squeezing at the same time as turning the bottle top. She discovered that Desani bottles are stronger than other water bottles and so those are what she buys and drinks because she is able to open them without difficulty.

Here is the problem: theDesani water is only available in huge packages which she cannot lift. The people at Walmart are so kind to carry the huge water package out to her car. However when she gets home she must use a small cart and carry the bottles 4 at a time to her refrigerator.

I've been wondering, could you possible put the Desani bottles in small packages? There are plenty of elderly people who would appreciate smaller packaging. Thank you for your consideration.

By the way, I am currently on hold with Coca Cola number [protected] and have been for well over an hour and 45 minutes!!!

tasted way off

I bought a 12 pk of coca cola cans a week ago (12/30/19) and they tastes TERRIBLE. I buy a 12 k of coca cola a day and this one tasted way off. the sku number is [protected] 4 it says proof of purchase [protected]. Expiration date Aug 17 2020 KHB19132. I live in Westerly Rhode Island and I purchased it at Cumberland Farms on Granite Street. I would appreciate compensation for the product I paid for. Even a gift card for new sodas. you can contact me at my email which is [protected]@gmail.com

Mitzi Clack Jan 12, 2020

I bought 2 eight packs of 12oz diet cokes from Walmart in Columbia SC and returned one for a refund as it tasted terrible as if the syrup was missing. When I tasted one from the second pack it was terrible also. My e-mail address is [email protected]

Mitzi Clack Jan 12, 2020

Poor product quality control. 2 Eight packs bought at Walmart in Columbia SC Harbison store taste terrible

Already done that twice

• La
    lauritsen Jan 29, 2020

Why does diet coke continue to put aspartamine in product?

diet coke

I buy a lot of cokes, 12 cans for the last 3 12packs.. I have gotten are tasting bad.. I thought it just me & the my brother had some for when I came to visit.. I gave him one. I even tried to open another 12 pack cokes, & they were the same tasting.. I tried to fix it by adding another coke. It still tasted bad. This is why I would keep opening more.. I had to keep opening, they tasted like coke flavored water.. I buy lots of cokes, when they go on sale.. Out of all the fifteen cases, so far they tast like water, with the coke flavor. I get them when they are 3 for $10.00.

6 packs of coca cola in plastic bottles

Hello, love my Coca Cola but I purchased four six packs of Coca Cola for my recent Christmas Party and they were all flat when opened. How disappointing when you know the taste of a good soda and you get flat soda and not just one but 24 bottles, I opened every plastic bottles and everyone is flat with no bubbles. I normally purchase these in cans as I think the taste is better from the can but I tried the bottles this time and am very disappointed, I got a bad batch from my local Walmart, I will say this is the first time this has ever happened as I've always loved the taste of a Coca Cola. Would appreciate getting a replacement as I've been a loyal customer for over 35 years, had to do without soda this year but it won't deter me from purchasing again, just weird the entire case was bad. I still have a few of the bottles left but threw most away as the taste was definitely not there, very flat tasting. Appreciate a replacement of these? Thanks for your time.. Laura Spence

6 packs of coca cola in plastic bottles

lack of taste in 7.5 fl oz cans of diet coke

On December 26th, 2019 we experienced a very unpleasant experience. After enjoying many Diet Cokes over the years, imagine our surprise and disappointment when we tasted no flavor in either of two cans of Diet Coke and were forced to throw the contents away!

Several sets of numbers may assist in determining the batch or date of processing...in a small rectangle next to the bar codes were the following numbers [protected] 8 and [protected] 8. On the bottoms of the cans were stamped MARU215CVB05373NE5(cent sign) and JUL13150VC15573NE5 (cent sign). These cans were purchased in the Atlanta area, possibly at a Publix super market.

Clearly, a quality control issue is at stake and we bring this to your attention in hopes you find the source of this annoying problem and to avoid future incidents.

Thank you for addressing this issue.

dr pepper can not filled up all the way

I bought three cans of Dr Pepper from the deli on my block and two of them were filled up but the third one I opened they day after I bought them. It was less than what was in the other cans. I love Dr.Pepper but I haven't bought any these last couple of days because I wasn't sure if I would end up with a can like the last time. I really love the drink but you guys need to do better, thank you.

sodas/tonics

there is nothing good in these sodas/tonics. Very carbonated hard to digest. with global warming, many products coming to the USA from third world countries filled with bacteria, salmonella, listeria, just to name a few. products being recalled by the USFDA. read the labels on these Coca Cola sodas/tonics, nothing good in them, for human consumption. with the water contaminated, polluted all over the world, these products not suitable for human consumption.

coke

For the Coca-Cola Company if you have a promo like the code to send it to the Messenger if the customer win a patches and then claim it to SEVEN ELEVEN any branch in Iloilo City, Philippines I try 3 tisme to claim the patches but still they push me through different store and the promo will expire until December 31, 2019. How could you do this to your customer. I'll tell this to all of my friends that your promo is useless and to all those who knows Coca-Cola Promo.

coke

diet coke

I have drank diet coke for the past 25 years im a devoted diet coke person it's diet coke or nothing at all the reason why i'm writing you today is because I would like for you to please bring back the diet coke santa packs again I don't feel it's right to put the santa packs on all of the other coke products and not on the diet coke ones I really love the santa packs I look forward to seeing it every year and nothing it is such a let down I buy 12 to 15 twelve packs every month so could you please bring them back thank you

16.9 oz coke plastic bottles

Lately all my 16.9 oz plastic coke bottles taste flat and have hardly any carbonation bubbles. Although I accidently dropped one on the floor recently it fizzed some but not like before .
Under the cap is 4kkvp4k8v9wtkw
I usually buy my coke products at Firelake Grocery Store on Gordon Cooper Drive in Shawnee, OK
This is not something that just occurred it has been going on with every 16.9 oz bottles that I have purchased the last few months.
I have been buying coke products in 6 packs ( not individual bottles)in cases. I would like a coupon for a free case of 16.9 oz plastic coke bottles.
Why are these cokes taste blaugh and flat?

Linda Bliss, 46606 Hardesty Rd., Shawnee, OK 74801. Email address: [protected]@yahoo.com

employee

There is a coke merchandiser named chris that works for coke stocking products at the kennett Missouri...

employee

Chris Clendenen, he is a polar bear at the Disney Springs location. Clendenen, has been stealing merchandise...

empty diet coke cans found in cartons.

Hello:

On occassion I have found a sealed empty Diet Coke can within the 12 pack carton. The one I did hold onto from a few months back has the followind identification information: May0619KEC11281.

Please see if anything can be done to prevent this from happening in the future.
I truly enjoy my Diet Coke beverage!

Cynthia Illicete-Burns