Having problems with Coca-Cola?

Coca-Cola Customer Service Contacts

8800 200 2222 (Russia)
1800 860 4000 (Singapore)
+1 800 520 2653 (United States and Canada)
+44 800 227 711 (United Kingdom)
+61 180 002 5123 (Australia)
+64 800 505 123 (New Zealand)
+43 810 202 040 (Austria)
+32 78 156 156 (Belgium)
+45 33 273 377 (Denmark)
+358 80 004 040 (Finland)
+351 800 286 286 (Portugal)
+82 800 245 999 (South Korea)
PO Box 1734

Singapore
100G Pasir Panjang Road #08-01, Singapore 118523

Brazil
Praia de Botafogo 374, Rio de Janeiro - RJ CEP: 22250-040

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Coca-Cola Customer Service. Initial Coca-Cola complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Coca-Cola above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Coca-Cola. Discuss the issues you have had with Coca-Cola and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Coca-Cola Complaints & Reviews

Feb 25, 2021

Coca-Cola — Be Less White Training

I have been drinking Coke ever since I can remember and that is over seventy years. I have been loyal to Coke...

Coca-ColaCoke woke training slap in the face to Customers

I am a 64 year old white woman that has purchased and drank coke all my life - it is or was my preferred beverage and I let stores and restaurants know that fact. Just read about your "be less white" employee training. It makes me sick - all the nasty labels you heaped on white people - perpetuating an unfair and untrue stereo type. It is one thing when the loony left does this crap, but doubly hurts when it a company you had respect for and supported whole heartedly.

Feb 24, 2021

Coca-Cola — Anti White Campaign

I along with others will no longer be purchasing any of your products due to your anti white campaign. Your...

Coca-ColaThink instead of hopping on a bandwagon

As a white america women who has purchased coca cola my whole life myself my family and so many people I have talked to find it insulting and discriminating that your company feels white people should be less white, I and many other will boycott any and all of your products. "Why don't you tell Chinese-Spanish etc People to be less than what they are.

Coca-ColaAll Product

How dare you put out a statement that your employees have been asked to "act less white" What in the actual hell does that even mean?? I've come to the conclusion that someone has "paid" you to do this. As an American Patriot this absurd and I will NEVER buy another Coke product again. I hope you take a hit in your sales for your stupidity!! I will also be filing reports with the appropriate agencies concerning this matter as well! You have just labeled yourself without even knowing as a racist, disgusting, un-american business. I can also say that I know I speak for all the Patriots in this matter too.

#boycott coke cola

Coca-ColaRacism

I am disgusted at the racist online training the Coca Cola Company made their employees take on how to be less White!!! If the online class was how to be less black, hispanic or asian the Coca Cola Company would be out of business! How dare this company target the white race. It is racist what this company has done. As a white american who has supported this company for over thirty years of buying their products I am sickened by their actions in targeting the white people of their company!!! It is disgusting and shameful! I will never buy another product from this company again.

Feb 24, 2021

Coca-Cola — New training program

To Coca-Cola: Why are you training people to label others as racists based solely on an accident of birth;...

Coca-ColaRacist company

I guess racism is ok as long as it's directed at your white employee's? I have drank Coke products my entire life. You where one of the very few brands that I am loyal too. But due to your actions that will be changed. Yes they are some problems of racism in this world. But I would have never thought that one of my favorite brands would attack their employees based solely on the color of their skin.

Coca-ColaRacial employee training

Hello,
            I understand that Coke has a problem with my "whiteness"!
            I am sorry, I was born this color and had no choice or control over the matter. While I cannot control my birth color, I can certainly control my consumer spending.
            Since you are offended by my skin color, I will cease to purchase Coke and Coke products from now on so as to not let my "white" money offend you or your bottom line.

Coca-ColaRacist company

As a proud american hispanic, I was shocked when I heard that coca cola implemented racist training. This is a major human resource issue. Anyone implementing this toxic ideology should be fired immediately.

This type of training incites self hate, potential bullying from minorities and is crimes against humanity.

All decent sane hispanic and black americans, as myself, will boycott your product.

Your company is promoting hate. Disgusting.

• Th
                  TheMechanic Feb 23, 2021

You are falling into the cancel culture trap. Let them do there racial nonsense and let the company naturally collapse. Since these training lead to self hate I don't imagine people who hate themselves produce a good product so the quality of the product will naturally decline. Buying more will only accelerate the decline in quality and they will go out of business for poor quality then politics and that they can not recover from.

Coca-ColaCocacola being racist

im letting coca cola know that I am BOYCOTTING your racist company and all your shareholders, everything you sponsor, and all of your products, for ever. shocking a soda has any pull in race or being racist. enjoy never getting my money ever again.
                try to be less white

Cocacola being racist

Coca-ColaRacist training

Telling potential employees to be "less white" is the most fascist thing since public gyms. Absolutely horrific. It's almost as if you want to rub salt into the wound that is our current race relations. By telling your employees to be less white you are blatantly ignoring the racist history of your company. Not to mention the role of Coca-Cola in the Third Reich. If this is not resolved within a timely manner, I will contact my lawyer.

Coca-ColaRacism

Thanks Coca-Cola for contributing to more racism, hate and division in the world. Hopefully your company dies out and the future of humanity no longer has to be exploited by racist, slave owning plantation owners like your company board and corporate racist, fascists. If your entire company disappeared the world would be a better place. [censored] off and burn in hell, bigots.

• Jc
                        Jch77 Feb 22, 2021

Y'all know any white employee of coke has been handed a lawsuit right? Be less rich you ignorant mother [censored]ers lol. I hope you get cleaned out!

Coca-ColaRacist training

"Try to be less white".

Do you realize how insulting this is as a white person?

I can assure you that from here on out there is no way in hell I am supporting your company. I will actively go out of my way to buy no name garbage instead of contributing to your racist company.

White people built your corporation. White people built the country in which you are based. You idiots are jumping on the bandwagon that started 4 years ago. And now you idiots have failed to see that the tides are turning, and people are fed up with your idiotic agenda.

Hundreds of corporations have done this dance before you, but you idiots are going to be the ones made an example of.

You have 2 choices. Keep moving on the path you are on and watch western whites leave your company in droves. And leaving the shelves FULL of coke products.

Alternatively, be the first company to come out and admit you are pushing racist propaganda. And watch your sales skyrocket.

You have a choice. Make the right one.

Feb 22, 2021

Coca-Cola — Anti-white training

It has come to my attention that the Coca-Cola company has been running training seminars aiming to teach...

Coca-ColaRacist training programs

I am deeply shocked and disappointed that Coca Cola is running anti-white training programs instructing people to "try to be less white" and associating skin color with negative attributes. This is pure racism. It saddens me to see a once great company pandering race baiting tactics of division.

I expect a zero tolerance from Come for the promotion of racism and the promotion of hatred.

From Newsweek " On Friday, Karlyn Borysenko, an activist who supports banning critical race theory, shared images from an internal whistleblower of the company's online racism training. The slides included tips to learners on how to be "less white, less arrogant, less certain, less defensive, less ignorant and more humble."

"In the U.S. and other Western nations, white people are socialized to feel that they are inherently superior because they are white, " one of the slides read. "Research shows that by age 3 to 4, children understand that it is better to be white."

A Coca-Cola spokesperson confirmed that the course is "part of a learning plan to help build an inclusive workplace, " but also noted that "the video circulating on social media is from a publicly available LinkedIn Learning series and is not a focus of our company's curriculum."

Racist training programs

Coca-ColaYour indoctrination of your employees

I don't care if this isn't the focus of your training. Its clearly anti-white, and therefore racist. Good try trying to be "woke" and relevant. That narrative should not be a part of any of your companies training in any way. I will never buy your products again.

I will support companies who don't judge based on skin color but by character and a person's own merit, which should have nothing to do with race, creed, religion in most circumstances.

Signed,
                          A human being

Coca-ColaDiet coke

Very bad taste I have purchased 2 2liter Bottles and a 10 pack of Diet Coke minis. Both 2 liters were bad so I opted to purchase the minis thinking it was a problem with the bottles. Well the minis taste bad also. I drink a lot of Diet Coke and this problem happens quite often. Very disappointed that About 1 In every 10 purchases has a bad taste and gets thrown away.

Coca-ColaInquiring about winning coca cola e-lottery: true or fake?

I want to check this winning lottery. Is it true or fake? I sent a copy if some of the emails I received lately.
                              This is my email account if you desired to answer my inquiry
                              [protected]@gmail.com

Jan 18, 2021

Coca-Cola — Received my mail id before few days

Congratulations!!! We are in receipt of your provided delivery information. We emerged you as one of the...