Pepsidented cans & flat soda

I have drank pepsi for more than 30 years, it is my favorite drink. Recently, almost every time I buy a case of pepsi, at least 1 or 2 are dented and flat. I'm not sure if they changed the way the cans are made, but, this is a pain. I really enjoy my drink ( and every one around me knows I have to have it) . Please tell me you all are going to fix the cans, so this won't keep happening and I can enjoy every can.

• Fu
    Fuzzy-llama Dec 03, 2014

Yes! This is happening every week now! I am to the point of not buying it anymore. I am wasting my money.