Menu
AriZona Beverage Co.
reviews & complaints

AriZona Beverage Co.
reviews & complaints

Learn how the rating is calculated

13 complaints
1 resolved 12 unresolved
File a complaint Table of contents
Claim listing
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of AriZona Beverage Co.. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
H
12:15 pm EDT

AriZona Beverage Co. - Canned beverages

My daughter purchased a Arizona tea, from a local market here in San Bernardino ca. 92404. Terrys liquor to be exact. After taking one drink it tasted funny and a slimy chunk came with it. We put the product in a clear glass bowl. Which has a slimy floating mossy looking substance in it. We froze the product kept the can. Went back to terry they said it was not their problem. They refuses to pull the other cans off their shelves where the numbers matched. My daughter became nauseous with diarrhea. Would like to speak to someone asap. I’ve already put a complaint in with health dept. And her Dr.

Desired outcome: Compensation. And training to retailers when a product is defective. I’m explanation to what she ingested

J
5:44 pm EDT

AriZona Beverage Co. - Arizona sweet tea

All I drink is your sweet tea about 5 cans a day for the past 6 years I live in Pomona ca I travel for work please tell me why the past year I am getting cans with rotten tea leafs in them or some other substances in my drink that are disgusting it happened about 35 times already I have pictures this should not be this way my name is John paladino [email protected] 914-999-0417 thank you

S
3:44 pm EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

AriZona Beverage Co. - GOO In my drink!

I just purchased a Sweet Tea from a gas station In Oceanside, CA at 12pm 4/9/22. I opened the drink and began to take my first sips and it tasted completely weird in my mouth, I immediately spit out what seemed to be two gulps and found thick brown goo globs in my drink! I am disgusted and nauseated from this experience! Please reconcile!

Product number: 3010514L19 55819

UPC: 6 13008 75463 7

Desired outcome: Compensation and an apology.

M
1:39 am EST

AriZona Beverage Co. - Single canned arizona tea

bought a canned Arizona sweet tea and what i found in it was so nasty my kid was the one who drink the s***. try giving this to your kid. I need somebody from this company to explain to me about this issue. By the way this happen to be my family's favorite drink and we by this most daily. It sad to say i am done buying this after witnessing what I've just seen

Desired outcome: fix the problem and I'm Sueing the company

S
12:46 pm EST

AriZona Beverage Co. - Brown slime in can

February 25th, 2022 at 8:55am I opened a can to drink and when I got to the bottom this brown slime fell into my mouth so I opened 4 more cans and they all have brown slime in them. I don't know what it is or if it's going to make me sick but it definitely made me throw up. I have provides a picture of the brown slime. I also have a video if needed.

Desired outcome: I'd like to know what the brown stuff is and if I'm going to get sick I'd also like a refund.

AriZona Beverage Co. - Arizona sweet tea 23 oz cans exp. Aug 2023

I purchase approx. 30 cans of the 23 oz Arizona sweet tea a month! The past months there has been slime in approx. 15 of them. I don’t save recites and I’ve tried all stores and all stores carry the same slime tea! Money is h as hard to come by these days. I live in a rural area in Northern California not many stores to choose from! Can I get my money back or are you looking into this problem yet?

Desired outcome: Money back for approx 50 cans of tea or the problem being solved!!

L
12:04 am EST

AriZona Beverage Co. - Arizona real brewed

Omg my husband bought an Arizona drink from a gas station called G&M uclid & Filadelfia in the city of Ontario ca 91762, and it almost made me throw up, I don't know what's in the drink but it was slimy, it stinks it looks like spit or something thick at this point I am scared because I don't know what went into my mouth.

I'm sharing some disgusting videos of what was inside my Arizona drink

My inf [email protected]

Desired outcome: Something creepy was inside my drink

Update by Laura Vgutierrez
Dec 31, 2021 12:07 am EST

I hope this doesn't happen to anyone, it's very disgusting/and very scary

1 comment
G
Feb 13, 2022 11:46 am EST

This just know happened to my son. It does look like somebody's spit. I thought maybe it was sugar, but hey said it taste very weird. So I poured it in a cup.

I
6:41 pm EST

AriZona Beverage Co. - Arizona tea 12 pack

I bought 10 -12pks from walmart online, My husband said they have slimy stuff in it. Im not sure if this is normal? It doesnt seem like it. If you can message me with info or how to return it, I would greatly appreciate it. Yes, I have the reciept. Inclosed is screenshots of the order. Let me know if there is something else you need. They sent 3 boxes. 2 with 3- 12pks and 1 with 4 -12 packs. Thank you, Jacque

Desired outcome: Coupon for different soda or tea?

AriZona Beverage Co. - Arizona canned sweet tea

I purchased a box of canned Arizona Sweet Tea 2 days ago and last night 6 of my 7 kids started drinking it when they began spewing into the trash gagging saying its rotten. I thought maybe they judt do not like tea. So I opened up a can myself and took a video pouring out these brown slime chunks. It is absolutely disgusting. I almost threw up right there. I called quality control and left a message. 2 of my kids have had to stay home from school today because they still feel sick. I am being told this is a lawsuit.

1 comment
M
Mar 06, 2022 1:06 am EST

just bought the same one and the same thing was in it, my son drank it and say it taste like s***

G
2:46 pm EST

AriZona Beverage Co. - Arizona Sweet Tea

Upon drinking one of the two cans I took to work for lunch, I found a slimy substance in the can that was not sweet tea. I drank half of the tea when I noticed but it would not pour completely out of the can due to the thickness of it. These two cans came from a case that was purchased at Ralphs in MidCity of Los Angeles. I am returning them to the store.

Desired outcome: Pull this item and figure out what this substance is and how the substance got there in the first place.

B
7:25 pm EDT

AriZona Beverage Co. - arizona tea

Yes my name is Billy gentis and I purchased a Arizona tea from a tobacco store in wynne Arkansas and I opened it and took a drink and felt something go in my mouth so I spit it back in to the bottle it was a honey bee and I'm deadly allergic to honey bees I had to go to hospital because it made me real sick I almost died I still got the undrinked portion of the tea still in bottle with honey bee in it I'm talking to lawyers now trying to figure out how to take legal actions

D
10:19 pm EDT
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Purchased Arizona Ice Tea from Walmart, My husband drank some and replied it was something other than tea inside and there was a slimy substance floating inside. The next day my husband was ill with stomach ache and diarrhea. We took it back to Walmart and wasnt even given a refund after we showed them what we found.

D
1:04 pm EDT
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Had already drunk 1/2 the jug. Then something was in my mouth that I spit out. It was a gelatinous mass that had obviously been in the jug all along - God only knows if I swallowed any of it. I called the company 3 different times and left my phone number with the complaint. Not a single acknowledgment of the problem have I received, and this occurred a week ago today.

AriZona Beverage Co. contacts